Such a drag

After a week

Finally it's weekend. Man, i can just sleep all day without doing a thing. I don't feel like cooking as well. Shall I call joon?? Nope, he will be busy.

He sighs and falls back in his bed. He remembers all the past when he was with tae. Why did you? Cheat me? Why me?

The loneliness that he felt was so much, he was holding himself from crying. I guess i deserve it. Ohh God, I'm such a loser to even thing they are humans.

Playing with someone's feeling just to gain their ego. I'm just being played by everyone. I guess that's what makes me a human.

What am I blabbering? This life is too much for me to bear the burden and pain. Where you are treated like a toy. When they want they will use you and when they don't want they will throw you like you were nothing.

It hurts!! It hurts!! He starts screaming his heart out. After crying for long. He feels a bit better. Finally, he losses all his energy and lay backs to sleep.

Early morning

He wakes up to pee and walks slowly towards the washroom and finishes peeing. He gets back to his bed and feels the warmth. He feels as if someone is hugging him around his body.

This is the best isn't it? Let's go and make something to eat. He walks down and hears someone knocking the door. He walks slowly towards the door confused what is happening? Who would it be? This early??

****************

Monday morning

Hobi wakes up at 10 am, he sees the clock and screams ohh shit it's 10 am already. He sees the missed call from jungkook. He runs to the washroom and gets ready in a hurry.

After spending 15 minutes he runs everywhere to pick up his clothes and wears it. He doesn't forget to use his favourite perfume to smell good.

He takes his phone from charge and runs outside, calls a taxi and reaches the building. Oh man, I'm dead today. He could see that all the employees are working in computer without having time to lift their head to look.

He passed all of them and gets inside the lift and reaches the 10th floor. He sees that jungkook was working. His assistant informs jungkook about jhopes arrival.

Jhope starts to make sandwich and juice for jungkook. Within no time jungkook stands in front of jhope.

He pulls a chair and sits he commands jhope to have a seat in front of him. Jhope walks towards him and sits on a chair.

Do you even know where you work? There are people outside the company who wants to work for us. Who do you think you are? Huh? Jhope stays quiet,
Answer me!! I'm asking something..
So..so..sorry sir. I won't repeat it.

Jungkook lifts his head to see jhopes faces. This time it was sincere and humble. He was confused of jhopes behaviour on why he has become a little soft today.

Well, he finally understands to respect without defending me. He doesn't want to leave him just like that. Clean the 10th floor. Jhope doesn't seem to give a reaction at all. He stays quiet.

Jungkook leaves after saying that. He observes that jhope was cleaning the canteen. He also saw that he was cleaning twice.

Jungkook was brainstorming inside. Why is he acting weird all of a sudden today. He wanted to go and ask him. But he doesn't want to give him any wrong hopes.

Jungkook Mr Jeon calls him from behind. He turns around and feels a bit embarrassed about getting caught by his father.

Yes dad, what happened? Why is jhope cleaning the floor? Ohh that never mind dad. It's a small task i have given him. You, shouldn't misbehave with our employees like that. Mr Jeon starts lecturing on how to be a good boss and encourage their employees.

Jungkook was like here we go again...this is such a drag.

********************

Hey guys, hope you all like this chapter

Hopekook 😍💝

Jhope's solo albums are just chief's kiss 💋😘😘