Struggles

Namjoon to V and jungkook, stop fighting guys. Jhope are you fine?? Please say something. Jhope inside the washroom was very guilty in pain, physically and mentally. Why am I still here, just to suffer?!! God take me with you. He could hear V and namjoon calling him. He slowly went near the door, unlocked it slowly. Opened and saw Minna in front of him, he gave an embarassing smile and said I'm fine guys. Minna started laughing mockingly, she went back to her seat. This Minna is just a pain in my ass. He sighed sadly.

Hoba are you really okay or pretending to be okay?!! Joon asked in concern. He smiled and said joon I'm really okay. I just slipped inside but i didn't get hurt, when his face clearly denied what he said.

Yoongi and V were just analysing if hobi was really okay, jungkook quietly sat in his seat. Back to his business. V went near jhope's ears and whispered does your back hurt? Hobi slowly nodded.

V took a pillow nearby, placed it on his back to comfort hobi. They all started to concentrate on the project. Time to time V was making sure if hobi was okay.

V got a call from someone, his face expression changed. He stood up and said joon take care of hobi, drive him home, where are you going? Joon asked. Nothing serious, I will have to leave. He left shortly. Hobi was worried. He looked upset, yoongi said hoba don't think too much, he said there is nothing serious. Hobi gave a fake smile, yeah your right!!

Hobi took his mobile out and typed

Hobi to V

V is everything okay??
Please, reply??

There was no reply.

It was getting dark, everyone was about to leave, jhope was frightened by a small enemy. Yes!! A Bug. He started to scream, and started running and landed on jungkook thinking it was joon. He buried his face on his chest to avoid the bug. He was still screaming, hugging the other tightly.

After a few minutes, the bug is dead someone said, it doesn't sound like joon, Hobi was relieved that the bug was dead and he looked up, his eyes met jungkook who was calm but annoyed by his behaviour, jungkook rolled his eyes and said can you leave me.

Hobi's face turned red in embarassment.
I- I  thought yoo you are nammjoon, I'm so-sorry. What is happening with me today everything is going against my will. Minna said the bug is dead jhope, Don't worry. Jhope couldn't believe that Minna initiated to help him by killing the bug?!! Jhope was moved, thank you Minna for helping me, he bowed. Minna gave a smirk and threw the dead bug on jhope's face.

Namjoon was trying to stop her from the act, but it was late. Jhope eyes got blurred out, he couldn't hear anything, the last words he could manage to hear was hobaaaa!! Hobaaa!! Joon calling his name, he thought he is gonna die.

Time skip

Ohhh!!! Nooo!!! Stop!! Leave me!! Go away....go away he screamed and waked up, sir calm down, please. You are safe. He saw that there is a guy, who is taller than him, fair, silky hair, with good body but an unknown person was talking to him. He also noticed that the room was big enough of a huge family, he was alone with the handsome dude.

Am I in hospital? No sir, the other responded. Sir, did you kidnap me? No, sir. Where am I?? Who are you? Before the handsome guy could say something he got a call, he left hobi alone. Hey!! Wait...tell me where am I?? He looked at the balcony, it looks familiar. He walked over to the balcony and sighed in peace when the fresh air hit his face. He could see how beautiful the lake looks at night from the tall building. All the city lights.

He got back to the bed after spending some time at balcony. So, I'm here in jungkook's house. Where is that Minna?? If I find her, I'm gonna feed her dead bugs for sure...how could she do that to me??!!

He was traumatized, he was scared of bugs and snakes. Bugs can be found anywhere?! Right, it can also be here, in this room. He got scared, he rolled him up with the blanket, he covered all his body by blanket.

A hand touched his shoulder and said jhope, but he freaked out. He got out of the blanket and ran to the corner of the room in the dark and started crying. Leave me...leave me....alone...

******************

Hey guys, hope you guys like this chapter.