Practice

Phone rings slowly the short male waked up, asshhh who is calling me?? This early in the morning!! He attends the call with his closed eyes. Hello!!! Who is this!! Hey hobi, today we are having dance practice, don't miss it. He opens his eyes realising who the other male is. Jiminshiii don't worry, I will be there on time. Okay then see you...bye!! Bye jiminshii...he hangs up.

He looks at the time, it's 8 am. God i only have an hour. He runs towards the kitchen to make his breakfast. Toasted bread with jam is good. He toasts bread and runs back to his room, to select a good comfortable dress, in which he can dance. A fitting shirt and Harem pant. Okay, now let's go and start brushing.

Takes a quick bath and changes his cloths. Goes down again to have his breakfast. He hears a knock in his door. He runs to open it in a hurry. Hey baby!!! I'm here to pick you. Why didn't you attend my call. Answer me?!

V sees hobi who is stuffed with bread in his mouth. Okay!! Easy!! Easy!! Eat slowly. We will be on time baby. Did you have your breakfast?? Hobi asks V nods his head.

After a few minutes, let's go V, we are already late. Baby i came to see you. We can do this romance after my practice. V pouts. V please understand this is not the time!!!

V smiles and goes along with jhope. He drives him to school. Hobi was a little late, he felt guilty. Everyone looked at V and jhope. Calm down, okay we aren't that late. Hobi looks at him in annoyance. Hobi, V come and join the class Jimin says. Both the males nods their heads.

Why is this loser here, Minna says looking at jhope. Jhope looks at Minna, doesn't say anything. He felt bad. He was cursing himself for sitting near Minna. Can't even change my seat m
Now. V who was sitting a little far from him.  Hobi looks at V and pouts. I want to be with him, am stuck here with this Minna and jungkook.

He sees jungkook whispering something in minna's ears and they were having a conversation. He sighs in relief.

There is going to be 3 rounds. The more you practice, the more chances you, have to win. I don't favour anyone. Everyone is my student, I want everyone to give there best. The results doesn't matter, your efforts does. Select your song and start practicing, if you guys need help. I'm always here to guide you. He smiles.

Hobi who gets excited, I'm gonna choose
Hip hop dance, that's my strength. He sees V, who has started practicing. Wow, I mean he is so hot from far, look at my man, I've chose a guy who is good in dancing also flirting. He blushes. Hobi what are you doing?? Idiot practice!! He sees jungkook who was helping Minna in dance. Ashh this idiots. Don't get jealous. Why should I be jealous?? Like I'm already good in dancing, v too. So, we don't need any guidance. He sees jungkook and Minna again. Get back to work hobi. You need to beat them.

Hobi!! A voice called. He turns around to see Jimin. He gives a warm smile. Do you need any help? Ah I actually. I was planning to umm. I mean!! I need help...yeah what on earth?? I don't need help?? Why did i ask for help?? Anyone out there, please help me!! I'm ill. Jiminshi I'm fine. I don't need any help!! Why can't I say these words to him?? My dead ass as already played a victim card, now I can't change anything. Let's play along.

Jiminshi the short male turns around and says yeah hobi tell me. What have you planned? To do hip hop, he looked at Jimin. Okay, i thought you would choose jazz, you are flexible. You are good in hip hop too jhope. He smiles at hobi. They were having a good conversation about dance.

V from far, sees jhope and Jimin having a conversation. That looks suspicious. He is my guy, why is he with him. Wait!! His he asking for help? I'm here, why didn't he call me for help? He sees Minna and jungkook dancing together. He sees Jimin and jhope laughing.

Gets frustrated...who am I, a potato?

*******************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter