Mixed emotions

The black male passed joon's desk, staring at hobi, after collecting all the papers, he submitted it to the teacher. Byee guyzzz see ya all tomorrow.

Hobi in the other hand Taking deep breath, trying to relax, right after jungkook left. Hey!! Are you okay? Joon asked, yeahh I'm alright!! Why are you asking me?? Hobi asked hesitatingly. I thought you were not okay for some odd reason.

No I'm totally fine joon, thank you for asking. He tried to clam himself. The classes went smooth. So, what is your next class? Dance class joon. I can see the happiness in your eyes. when it's dance class he chuckled.

Hobi waved a bye and went towards dance class. He was the second person to reach. Hi, hobi nice to see you...he heard a familiar voice and turned around. Hey nice to meet you in the dance class. Hobi chuckled and said nice to meet you too. They sat together, slowly all the students came to the class.

Jimin stepped inside the class, everyone got silent. He danced for the song filter, all the students were watching him in awe. Everyone cheered him for how insanely talented he is. He then told his students to volunteer to dance for the same song.

Jhope raised his hands, everyone around him looked him. Once the song started, he was totally into the music, vibing with the song, everyone around him were clapping there hands as if there is no tomorrow.

Jimin praised him for being elegant dancer. All the students were cheering him up except one. Jhope went back to his place. He felt a hand hugging him. He saw the males face and said what are you doing V. V went on praising him, how good he was. Hobi got a little shy with all the praise.

He saw a black haired guy staring at him furiously. He continued to focus on V. The class ended. A few girls gathered around jhope. Oppa can we be friends? Oppa what's your phone number? Oppa can you teach me dance?? Jhope got all shy, due to the sudden attention from girls. Ahhh I'm really sorry, I have some important work to do. See you guys later. He went running shyly. V got a little upset for leaving him alone.

Classes got over, joon dropped hobi at his home and waved a bye. Hobi ran inside his home. Hey mom, I'm home...hey hobi, hope u had a good day, mama have to go out, will be back in the morning.

Since, it is Sunday tomorrow. Also I made you your favourite dinner, hope you like it. Okay mom bye!! He closed the door, walking inside his room, he took a hot bath, changed his clothes into pajamas.

He then thought of what was wrong with jungkook today?? He wasn't happy when all the class was happy...is it because I didn't something wrong? Well I don't even know him... don't know how he sounds, his character, his likes and dislikes...what am I upto?? I don't even know this guy and I feel strong emotions. Weird right?!!

I shouldn't think about such things he sighed. Huh, what do I do now. I will be bored....so, let's read a novel, no...it's boring and too much time consuming. I totally forgot I have a mobile. Let's check it.

Messages

Joon:- yeah hoba...I heard that you became popular after your dance class...is it true?

Hobi's face got all red:- it's nothing like that joon. I'm always the same normal guy.

Joon:- I'm only good at studies, I wish I had a talent like you. I could've impressed my crush with your talent :).

Hobi:- being good in studies is not everybody's cup of tea joon. That means you have a talent too.

Joon:- I would like to learn dance too.

Hobi:- sure joon, anybody can dance!!

Joon:- thank you, hobi I've a work to do gotta go. Byeee!!

Hobi:- byeee see yaa!!

V:- hey, hobi 😍

Hobi:- hey V, looks like someone is in a good mood today?

V:- yeahh!! Of course...just wanted to make it even more special.

Hobi:- good to know that V.

V:- hey are you free this Sunday??

Hobi:- yeah I guess.

V:- that's greattt😍 so will you be able to come to the lake nearby. So that we could spend some time together.

(Hobi is confused, why was V calling him to go to the lake, if it was a normal hangout he should've called joon too!! Why me??but I like jungkook right!!maybe I'm thinking too much?? Enough I should ask him...what if he says it is a date?? Am I really ready for this?? Stopp bitch ask him better. Okay let me ask him)

Hobi:- ohhh, Is it a date? Or something?

V:- well you could say that.

Left seen

*****************

Hey guys,

There was a error in my system, I had to rewrite the whole story twice. It got erased on its own.

Finally after so much struggle,

Thank you, for taking the time to read.