Dark and Cloudy

After finishing all the meetings, Jungkook and his manger heads back to his hotel. Sir, please take rest. You have been stressing too much. Jungkook nods and makes his way back to his room. He closes his door. He takes a hot bath and waits for his dinner. Finally, all the meetings are successfully completed. I guess I can rest a little. After having his dinner. He falls asleep on his bed.

Time skip
After a month
Jhope walking his way towards Jeon’s room and after having a meeting. He walks back towards the canteen. A tall male walks towards him and stops. Jhope he calls his name. He lifts his head and sees. Jungkook gets shocked by the way Jhope looks. His hair looks like a mess, his eyes with dark circles, dry chapped lips. He smiles and says. Hello sir, what would you like to have? [Jungkook’s mind has a rage of questions to ask, but he felt something is not okay? What do I ask him? Why is he looking like a homeless all of a sudden? What happened? I’m restless. I want to know…why is he smiling like that? Where was he for the whole month? I wanna know, know everything about him. Am I happy to see him this way? All these days I felt as if something was missing and I found out its this annoying guy. Right infront of me. How can I forget you? I hate him.. then why am I concerned about him? I think I should cut the crap.]
Hello? Jhope says. Ah, yeah!!! Jungkook stubbled. What do you want to have sir? Jhope says in a normal tone. Nothing.. where were you all this time? JK says. Jhope looked a bit shocked then he made a normal face and says I was lost. He smiles again. What the!!! He stops and says make a good strawberry milk shake and bring it to my table. A girl walks into canteen. Sorry sir, I was late. JK says oh its alright Ms Yin this is your last day. You can go home and chill. Thank you, for all that you have done for me and the company. Pleasure is all mine sir. She walks away.

Jhope continues his work, Jungkook walks away in confusion. What’s up with this guy? After 10 minutes. He hears a knock at his door. Get in says Jungkook. Jhope enters the cabin and places the strawberry milk shake on the table. He bows and leaves the place. Jungkook was watching jhope from head to toe. The messy hair, dark circles around his eyes, his wounded hands. It tells something is not okay with this guy. He drinks the strawberry milk shake and continues with his work.

Jungkook has worked really for a whole month. Now, he has a lot of free time to work on a new project and group. Shareholders are investing for a new Idols In BIGHIT. Auditions are going on for their new group. Jimin his brother is the one handling all the selection process. He calls his brother jimin. The phone rings.
Jimin:- Hey, jk
Jk:- Hey, bro!! how is the selection process going on in US?
Jimin:- yeah, its going good. There are many candidates who wants to join our company..
Jk:- Our company has more popularity among American citizens.
Jimin:-Unfortunately we can’t select members those who doesn’t know Korean.
Jk:- how many candidates are from korea?
Jimin:- there are more americans who participated, they were a few but not up to the level.
Jk:- So, tomorrow you will return to South Korea right?
Jimin:- Yeah jk, the break time is over will take to you later, Bye!!!

Jungkook smiles and leaves his cabin. I need some rest, he walks outside and crosses the canteen. He sees Jhope was sitting on his chair without doing anything hanging his head. He walks towards him and stops. He goes towards the lift and leaves the place. He sees the clouds it was dark, is it gonna rain? He walks out starts to drive and reaches his house. He walks inside his room. Remembering the old days how he behaved with jhope. Wow, really. I need to sleep. He falls on top of his bed and tries to close his eyes and sleep. He sees jhope in the middle of the roads, a cars flash light on him, he is sitting in a chair with the same position he was when jk left the company. He quickly opens his eyes. What on holy earth is happening with me? I need to calm myself. He sits up straight, closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe. Okay, after a few minutes he goes back to sleep. He falls asleep peacefully.

Jhope stands up hanging his head down, the bangs looks messy, he walks outside the company. He lifts his head the heavy droplets hits his face, he smiles and gradually he laughs a little. What a beautiful day. The dark clouds are gathering around him, striking lightnings, he walks little by little like a zombie, he walks towards a flashing light that is coming towards him from a very far away. He gets happy and runs towards the flash, he is fully wet, his eyes were sparkling like his saw a ray of hope, he ran like a lunatic, the driver horns the vehicle, the driver couldn’t help it was too late for him to stop. Jhope got hit and he was bleeding. Slowly he closes his eyes. The lightning sound echoed everywhere.

******************************
Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter

Thank you for patiently waiting for the updates ❤️

Will try to update the next chapter ASAP

Thank you for supporting me so far 💖