Friends

After the break time, joon and hobi was sitting in their places. Hobi could see that jungkook was talking with a girl, she was looking like a model, like a most beautiful girl in the class.

Hobi POV,

Whyyyy on earth you put the girl in our class, why is she even talking to him? Well he is a hot guy...so why not...he was internally talking to himself.

Now, I don't even have a chance with him. Fine :(

Teacher entered the class. He was tall, masculine guy with a specs and pink hair. A little relief that I'm surrendered by handsome guys, he chuckles. Hii guys, my name is Kim Soekjin. You all can call me Jin. I'm going to your physics teacher.

Never thought a guy with pink hair can look this cool... He turned to joon and said doesn't this guy look cool with pink hair, he smiled with his dimples and said yeahh your right...

The classes went smooth like butter, he it was time to go home. Joon and hobi got out of the school together, jooonn someone called him from behind both hobi and joon turned to see a male with a boxy smile on his face.

Heyyy V, this is the guy I was talking about, ohhh the painting class hobi asked, V this is hobi my friend. Oh, nice to meet you hobi!!! Nice to meet you too..joon had to leave by his car, he drived both the males to there house.

Shortly jhope reached his home, waved them...bye guys see yaa...bye hobi take care.

He went inside his house, heyyy mom I'm home. Hobi dear how was your day?? It was good mom, I made a few friends in my school. That's good to know. I made Ramen for you, go fresh up and have your dinner.

He got freshed up, ate his ramen thinking how cool it would be to have someone by his side. Quickly he ate all the ramen and went to his room.

Started playing filter song in which jungkook danced. He was imagining jungkook how he was dancing in the class. He was day dreaming about him and suddenly the girl he was talking to came in his mind and disturbed his imagination. Ahhhh i shouldn't be this kinda idiot to just imagining things that will never happen. I wish I was her :(

Checks his mobile

Message
Joon: hey I reached home, see u tomorrow and good night

Hobi: good night jooni

V: nice meeting you, sweet nighty

Hobi: good night V

Atleast someone is there to text me. Well see you all tomorrow in a bright day hopefully.

The next day, he was entering the school he saw the black haired male was talking to a short guy?? Jimin!! He was also a bit sad that he couldn't dance that day. Went straight into class, the first period started.

Teacher choose a class leader, hobi was not interested in such things he was watching nature outside the window, after hearing a familiar name he turned towards joon.

Joon why did they say the name of jungkook. Oh he is our new class leader and gave a smile. Hobi was very happy that he got a chance to talk to him whenever he needs help.

Teacher gave a little task to students to solve a problem after solving they need to submit it to the leader. Hobi was struggling with the problem, joon quickly solved the problem and also helped hobi. He was happy that a bright kid like joon is his friend.

The class was about to end. The teacher told jungkook to collect the papers. He went row wise to collect the papers, hobi's heart was pounding. He was getting near hobi's place.

Jungkook made an eye contact with hobi when he was a row ahead. Hobi looked down shy not wanting him to get nervous. Jungkook was stepping near hobi. Namjoon picked hobi's paper and his paper together, he gave it to jungkook before jungkook reaches hobi.

***************
Hey guys,

Seriously I don't know why am writing this.

Forgive my mistakes if any,

Do share your thoughts,

Haha, hope you enjoy!