Running

Jhope in his bed, see the stars through the window. How long am i gonna pretend? That I'm happy....i wish mom was here to support me. I can't tell her that i lost myself to a unworthy person. She can't bear the pain. No!!! What am I??

I need to sleep, stop thinking about him. He must be happy with Minna. He sighs and wakes up giving up.

Why do we always go behind a cheater?? Godd save me...from the evil.
I feel so void without anyone. Should I call joonie? No, it's midnight. I don't want to disturb him.

He lays again in his bed, he kept thinking about how miserable his life is. He doesn't know when he slept, he opens his eyes and sees the time.

He wakes up and run towards the washroom to get ready. His phone rings in his bedroom. He quickly wears a towel around his hip and picks up the call.

Jhope :- hello!!
Jk:- jhope where are you?
Jhope:- gulps in fear. Jungkook i will be within 20 minutes.
Jk:- All have is 10 minutes, if you don't reach on time..you will be fired..
Jhope:- but jungkook...

      Jungkook hangs up the call

He throws the phone on bed and gets ready. He sees the time he last already crossed 10 minutes. He was cursing under his breath. He couldn't find the other socks. He gets frustrated.

Where is the other one, he runs down the to check in hall, in his mother's room, he felt angry and also depressed.
Where is it, his eyes filling with tears. It crossed 20 minutes. He went to his room and sat on the bed, and wipes his tears that were not ending.

He cries and he starts searching he sees his sock under his bed. He takes it and wears it. His mind was telling him that jungkook is going to fire him this time. For sure.

I'm just a loser, he runs outside to see if he could get a taxi. But, he couldn't get a taxi. He was broken inside. He walks for 10 more minutes. A car stops near him but he ignores. Jhope a familiar voice called. He turned around to see a Lamborghini and he says Me Jeon?

Where are you going?? You aren't working today? Jeon asked. Hobi gulped and says sorry Sir, i slept late yesterday. I couldn't wake up early today. He hangs his head in shame.

Jhope get in, i will drop you. Jhope hesitates. I'm getting late jhope!! Please, get in. He immediately get inside the car. He could hear his heart beat. Louder. Jhope do you really like your job? He was very surprised by the question.

Of course sir, after a pause he says. Sir, i will never be late. I'm sorry for being late. His tears starts falling. Jeon stops the car. Jhope you are a gem kind of a worker. I always tell jungkook about how lucky we are to have you and your mother in our office. You can take half day. If you are not feeling okay. He goes near jhope to wipe his tears. But jhope gets scared and in defence he crosses his hand in front of his face.

Jeon gets back to his seat. Getting lost on his thoughts. He says jhope if you need any help, I'm always here to do. Okay? Jhope wipes his tears and nods. Thank you Mr Jeon.

Both reaches the HYBE building. Bothe gets into the lift and both walks to the 18th floor, jungkook walks fast towards jhope and stops. Jungkook he is late because of me says Mr Jeon. Jhope looks at Jeon in confusion. Looks back at jungkook.

Take care of jhope. After saying this Jeon leaves the place. Jhope was nervous. Jungkook says why didn't you attend my calls damn it. Jhope says I forgot to charge my phone yesterday. In a hurry i couldn't.

Jungkook gets irritated by jhope. Go and get me a pizza and pineapple juice. Which type of pizza? Jungkook turns around to stare at jhope. Seeing that he runs towards canteen to prepare.

He started cutting the pineapple. He feels too weak to cut the outer layer. This jungkook is a moron, he should learn good behaviour from his father. I am hungry too damn it. My stomach is making weird noises.

After 20 minutes of struggle he finally makes pizza and pineapple. He goes to jungkook room. He knocks. Jungkook was looking busy with his laptop. Jhope keeps the pizza and pineapple juice on the table and turns around. Wait, jungkook says.

He sees jungkook in his eyes. He waits. Jungkook takes a sip, looks at jhope and says. I told you to make a pineapple juice not a orange juice. Take this away from here.

He was shocked, he tasted it before Bring placing it on table. He takes the juice and leaves the place. He sees jungkook from outside and leaves.

******************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Sorry, for the late update. I Was a bit busy.

Hopekook 💕