Knock! knock

He breaths heavy, in sorrow. His tears dried up. He has no more energy to speak, take another step. He looked in his mobile it was next day. He tried to order some food through online. He need to wait another 30 minutes. He sees he got message from jungkook he opens the chat. But he is too confused. I need food.

He dragged himself to the bathroom he got freshed up slowly. He wore pajama. He sat on his bed. Feeling the soft mattress. He fell carelessly. It's been so long.

He sees pages of assignment. He goes near it. He sees it was jungkook project. He remembered how he humiliated him for a slightest mistake.

He sighs just by thinking. He throws the pages on table. He goes down to calm himself with some music. He hears a door knock, it's so early he walks towards door and opens it.

Tall man, a little messy hair, a loose shirt and jean pant, his lips dry. My eyes met the males eyes. Hi, jhope!! I'm sorry for being here without informing you. But i just wanted to offer a job in my company. As a replacement.

Don't have to answer me now. You can take your time. Okay?!! Bye have a good day!! He leaves the place.

Jhope was dumbfounded. Before he could say anything he leaves. Why was jungkook here?? How did he know my house? How can I believe him? No! No! He is trying to trap me in his company. He and Minna is planning to humiliate me in the company. That's a trick. But i have never seen him talking without his attitude!! Today, i saw a different person it seems. However I got fired because of these people. So, I'm just getting a good part time job in a big company. Should I say a yes? Or not? Yes? No?

His thoughts was  interrupted by a calling bell. Who is that again?? He speed walks in annoyance. He opens the door and sees the food delivery person has come. Ohh i am very hungry. Hope, i didn't make you wait for long, not at all hobi says. Have a good day sir. You too. He leaves.

It's time to treat my soul. He ate like he was hungry for a entire month. Just a foodie thing. He mixed all the food to try different flavours and dishes. He finishes it.

He texts jungkook

Hobi:- I'm okay working for your company. Only if you promise me that, i won't have to face the Minna.

Jungkook:- she never gets involves in company matters.

You can join the company after a week. I'm sorry once again.

Hobi:- it's okay.

He chuckles and says jungkook isn't that bad, sometimes!! I mean he is a very bad guy. Not always.

Taeee...i miss you...hope you just don't get mad at me. For leaving you all alone. I miss you...he closes his eyes and thinks all the beautiful moments he has spend with tae. He came to rescue me like a hero. I don't want to be sad around him. The rethinks the day tae proposed him. How the dark sky with starts glittering, lake shining in the light. The air hitting his face. The way tae kissed him for the first time. It's sends him shivers even today. Whenever he rethinks about it.

He face palms him, being all shy. I'm spoilt. Tomorrow I'll go to school, will shower him with kisses.

He gets a call from one of his friend. He picks the call and says hiii namjoonie, you forgot me totally. Isn't it? No!! Hoba I missed you. Open the door. You are kidding right. No!!! Just open the door.

He sees namjoon hand full of bags. What is this. Ohh it's all your favourite food, fruits and chocolates hoba. Hobi chuckles and hugs him tight. Can you please help me with the bag, we can hug later? Hobi got down shyly and took the bags from his hand. He walks inside opening the bag wow a box of strawberries!!!! He gets excited. Hey were is my hug?? He sighs seeing the short male busy munching strawberry.

He sits in the sofa and watches hobi eat all the strawberries. Namjoonaa thank youu...he hugs namjoon again. I will always remember you!! Hoba, i got to know that you were fired and you are alone here. I wanted to help you. Hobi's eyes gets watery, hey hoba... don't cry..

Hobi leaves the strawberry box on the table and he buries his head on namjoon's chest and cries. He rubs his back to calm the short male. Namjoon tried to lift hobi but hobi tightens his grip. Namjoon chuckles.

***********************

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Namseok 💕

I really like namseok friendship.