Thunder

Doctor, I'm feeling alright now shall I leave? Yes, hobi you May Leave now.

It starts raining outside...
Ohhh!!! Man!!! Come on...what on earth??!! It has to rain like this. Already all the employees went home. He waits for taxi for 30 minutes and losses all his hopes.

He walks outside the building, losing all his hopes. He gets wet in rain. He walks slowly feeling lonely. A strong thunder roars. He sits down and protects his head with his hands. Crying in fear. He sees the lightning glittering in the dark clouds. He shivers sitting in the middle of the road.

A huge thunder and with lightning. He closes his eyes really tight and tears falling..goddd pleaseee, don't save me...I'm scared...moooom...someone help me. I can't survive. I think this is my last day to be alive. This thunder storm is ready strong. This is scary...the lightning is heavy.

A sudden horn in front, he freaks out and cries. He sees a flash of light from front. He sees a car. He stands up and moves aside. He was really guilty of asking any help from a stranger. So, he thought it's better to die than ask for help to unknown. He waits for the car to leave.

A thunder strikes and he sits down with his face buried in his knees. His hands closing his ears. The rain was getting heavy.

The car window gets down and the car horns. He looks up and stands up and sees jungkook. He was shocked looking at him. Jungkook opens the car pulls hobi inside and closes the door.

Starts driving the car, the rain was heavy. A thunder striked the cloud and hobi closes his ears and closes his eyes.
Hobi was really scared of thunder and lightning. He wanted to thank jungkook for real. But his ego wasn't letting him say anything. He was afraid to speak anything.

He car stops near jhope's house. The rain stopped by the time. Jhope opens his eyes and sees his house.

Jhope thoughts

Jhope just thank him for helping you...why am I quite!! Speak something you moron. Just because you have issues with him doesn't mean you shouldn't be kind. He helped you when you about to die. Just say thank you...only these two words and run. Come on man...okayy I'm ready...no wait...I'm not...bitch say something...say thank you...huh now i feel death was better than this whole situation. Bruhh shut the fuck up and thank him.

Jhope... jungkook calls with his deep voice..jhope gets back to the reality. You reached your home. Jhope gulps and tries to speak but he was running out of words.

He was scared of the situation. He hugs jungkook tightly without knowing what he might think about him. Jhope realises that he is wet and backs off. Thank you jungkook and he leaves. He runs inside the house without looking back because he was guilty of hugging jungkook. Also happy that he finally thanked him.

He enters his house feels warm inside. He takes a hot bath and changes his clothes with pajama. He sees through the window the rain has started again. What's wrong with the weather. He remembers how he got stuck in the middle of the road.

How he was scared of dying outside. How jungkook helped him. Why him?? Always?? Is it planned?? He hates me!! I hate him!!!! Then how come he is still helping me....is this already written in my fate??? God, i hate the fact that i just hugged him because i was highly emotional that time. I was not able to talk or say thank you. Only after that hug i could speak.

He cringed over himself. He wanted to deny all the hate for a second and think of how he hugged him. So, tight like there is no tomorrow. The perfume he wants that smell to be lasting a little longer. I wish that hug never ended. He was becoming a little dreamy with that hug.

Noooo!!! Hobi you don't like jungkook. He is just trying to be nice. Because he wants to get your attention and make you weak. He is playing some sort of tricks on you. Don't fall for him.

Did you notice how he pulled you inside that car. I wish I could give him many more hugs that last for hours. Okay, enough of dreaming about him. Time to sleep. Goodnight hobi, jungkook is a moron.

********************
Hey guys, thank you for reading this chapter

I'm sorry, i was a bit busy with my work.
So, i couldn't upload it.
I will try to upload often.
Hopekook is my favorite ship 💖

Thank you for all the support.