Pizza

Next day,

It's boring today, i should've gone to school. There is nothing I can do now. I can't still believe what happened yesterday, did V just confessed "he loves me". He has always been there for me, when I need someone the most.

He is a cool, handsome and a good guy, what if people judge me? What if they think I'm a gold digger? I'm not good enough for you V. What did you do that?? I'm feeling floods of emotions in my mind? I don't even know, how I should be feeling!!!

Ohhh shit!! From today onwards, i have to go to work!! I shouldn't forget it too. Well I will invite V, we could spend some time after my working hours.

Wait, why should I invite him? And spend time? I'm not thinking straight!! I will go crazy, if i overthink. Ahhhhh calm down hobi, calm down.

V is your friend, yesterday it was just a kiss, okay?! Now stop thinking too much. I have commitments and work. Fighting hobi!!! Fighting!!

Time skip,

It's 6pm and I'm in front of Domino's, I told my mom. I'll be in namjoon's house. She was happy in a weird way. A known employee waved hands at me to get in. Hi, we didn't introduce ourselves properly. Yeah, my name is jhope, you can call me hobi. Ohh, nice name!! Hobiii he smiled at him in a flirty way. By the way not only your name but you too she smirked. Hobi got nervous and gave a cute smile at the male. He chuckled and said my name is Huening Kai you can call me kai. Ohh nice name not only your name you too... Hobi says it and laughs.

Okay, customers will be more on weekend but on week days there will be less. Every customer is important. You seem to be calm guy. Talk to them with respect. Not, all customers will be friendly. Try to control your anger. If anything goes wrong, I will be there to save you. He smiled at hobi. Now, go and complete the task.

Hello sir, here is your order! Have a good time. After delivering the order, he goes back to chat with Kai. This place is small, but really feels good to work here. Today, is your first day. I'm happy you liked the place and work. He nods his head.

Hobi, completed 5 orders. He was enjoying working for the first time. A tall male with blonde hair entered the place.  Kai was shocked to see such a hot guy. Ohhh, did you see that hottie??!! Hobi was focused on work, he looked up and got nervous. Isn't it?? He then looked at kai. Yea yeahh he is...he smiled. He sat near a window.

V what are you doing here?? I didn't inform him that I'm working here??!! Then how?? He gulped remembering what happened yesterday. Fine!! Calm the fuck down hobi. It's not your home. Waiter gave the list to Kai, after preparing the pizza he ordered. Kai handed him the pizza and told him to be polite and nice, coz he looks cool.

Hobi sighed in terror. He have to deliver it to the blonde male. Here is your order sir. Hobi was relieved that the male didn't see his face. He was going to leave the place, he pulled hobi from his wrist and said why are you ignoring me baby?!! V this is my work place and it's my first day. Please, I don't want to get fired.

Oh!! Okay.... Is what he says. He places the money and leaves without eating anything. He goes to Kai. What happened?? Was that guy rude?? Ahh no! Kai was impatient, he wanted a proper answer. Who is he? You know him? Kai...kai ..calm down okay!!

He is my frien.....friend. he said correcting himself. Kai gave a suspicious look. It doesn't look like he is your friend, is he your boyfriend? Hobi looks nervous. He says no he is my friend and that's all. Is it?? Then introduce me to that hottie. He looks so hot af.

Don't know why! But he felt a little jealous. That he is trying to take away V from him. He is into girls hobi says. Ohh!! I don't know why he looked like he is into guys!! How can you say something like that without analysing? The way he was holding your hands and looks at you. I thought he likes you.

Jhope was happy inside. Suddenly a range of sadness flooded inside him. V didn't have anything he just left. He is an idiot. Who doesn't know to convince me. Is he angry? That I didn't inform him about my new work place? He also hates me now, he pouts.

*****************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

A little vhope💕

Please, be a little patient for
hopekook 🥴💕