Trouble Creator

Jennie picks up the phone, after a while. He hangs up. Hobi our boss wants a pineapple juice, a sandwich and chicken fry. He blinks for a few minutes.

What a weird combination, anyways. Pineapple juice seems to be easy. He sees the pineapple. He backs off nah bro. Why would I suffer with that stubborn pineapple. Imma do the chicken fry.

Jhopeee?? Yeah!! He sees Jennie already cutting the pineapple. Come here and cut the chicken. He never did that before. He was hesitating to even look at the chicken. Jennie understood that he isn't comfortable. After cutting the pineapple she told jhope to prepare the juice.

He gave a soft smile to Jennie. Jennie was cutting the chicken, he came nearby  Jennie to take sugar. He saw blood running from the chicken's flesh.

Hobi fainted right away. His mind isn't working. He waked up freaking out. Is it a dream?? He was sweating.

Did someone kidnap me?? Oh god this place looks like a hospital. Hobi you waked up?? Are you okay? Jennie!!! Why am I here?? You fainted seeing blood. I think you are a little sensitive. Jennie tried comforting hobi.

Am i admitted in hospital? Jennie chuckles and says no jhope we are in the  10th floor of our company. This is for employees those who are sick. They can take rest here.

Jennie did you serve to jungkook, she shakes her head. No, when I was serving  Mr jungkook he asked me, how you are working. I told him, you are a little sensitive to blood you fainted.

After listening this jhope sighed in pain. Jennie why would you do that. Anyways you did nothing wrong. But you don't know about that punk jungkook. He rolled his eyes. Thank you Jennie. Jennie was about to leave. She turned around and said jungkook wants to meet you he is outside. Nooo!!!! What happened jhope? Is there any problem. Please, don't tell him. I'm awake, pleaseeee.....

After thinking a while she said okay, i won't. Ahh thank you Jennie. She smiles and left the place. He tried to relax. And shut his eyes in peace taking a comfortable breath. He heard a footsteps getting near. He acts as if he is sleeping.

Get in doctor. He started checking hobi's chest with stethoscope and his hands. He is alright Mr jungkook. He seems to be sensitive, people often suffer from anxiety. Doctor he often faints. He need someone to be there to look after, he might have a bad past.

People with anxiety should be gently handled. He nods. Here are a few tablets that will help him, from having any kind of headache. Okay, thank you doctor.

The doctor leaves the place. Jungkook looks at hobi and sighs. This is your first day. I already know. You are going to trouble me in some way....this is not planned you idiot, I'm scared of blood.
Do you even know how to behave. Look at you, talking to a patient in such a rude tone. How long am i gonna act dead.

Sick of this sick guy!!! I don't know...in future how much I'm gonna bear. He sighs in irritation. He sees hobi and realises, he is in the edge of the bed. He lifts him and places him in center. So, that the small male don't fall.

Why are you troubling me so much? Stop it !!! Okay...he says looking at jhope.he leaves shortly. Hobi wakes up and shouts in frustration...you are the one creating problems...he calms himself.

What do you think of yourself?? He is more irritating than that Minna. I'm the one suffering. Jennie must have a lot of patience to deal with this idiot.

I should go and help Jennie, she will be all alone. He goes to 17th floor. He gets in the canteen. Hey, Jennie. Hey jhope come lets have our snacks. Are we allowed to have snacks here. Yeah, you can have anything from here. She laughs.

After having your snacks take this tablets. Okay, he goes near the fruits. Wow strawberries. This looks so yummy. But i won't eat this today.

He eats all chicken fry made by Jennie. Sooo good. Jennie, you really cook well. Thank you, she gets shy and blushes.

So, you said you have a handsome guy as your boyfriend right? Yes, he says proudly. Can I see him?? Hobi takes his mobile out and searches the best photo and shows Jennie.

Jhope are you kidding me? Is this your boyfriend? You can't believe right?? He is my boyfriend. He loves me a lot. Jennie was dumbfounded.

********************

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Hopekook 💕