My Type

Oh man, I feel like there is no time for me, he complains; lets take a break its 1:40 already. He goes to the kitchen to find only juice, fruits and vegetables. He gets a flashback of Jhope making him his favourite pineapple juice. He smiles at how stupid and cute he is at the same time. He makes a cup of cappuccino and gets back to his work. He sighs looking at his laptop screen, He has been working for 2 days. Jungkook his father calls his name, he turned around and says, daddd don’t worry I will sleep. He slowly drags a chair need Jungkook and sits beside him pats his head and says you don’t have to overwork. I’m already proud of you Jungkook.

I want you to be happy and healthy, I can’t see you becoming a machine. Jungkook after a pause starts to speak, dad, I feel happy when I work. Jungkook, I know you well, you are heartbroken from minna. Everyone goes through the phrase in their life. That does mean you should stop living the life. Stop, enjoying you’re life. Jungkook becomes serious and stays quiet. His dad hugs him and says I know how it feels to get cheated on. They are not the right one.

Jungkook cries on his shoulder, let it out my son. His father stays calm and pats his head. Jungkook walks towards his room. His father closes his laptop and leaves to his room.

It’s morning 6:00 am, Jungkook wakes up from the alarm sound and turns it off, he goes to the gym and works out. Its 7:00 am, he continues with his routine and he walks near his car, He gets a call from his father. Picks up and answers, Dad? His father says: Jungkook Jhope will be on a leave for a month. Jungkook wanted to ask reason, but, he couldn’t. He simply says. okay, dad.

That’s weird he is taking leave for such long time? What happened I need to call and ask him. He calls jhope. It was switched off. I’m his boss he should’ve informed me about the leave. He gets to the office all tired and sleepy. He sees a very beautiful girl, his assistance introduces her to Jungkook. Sir, this is Yin. Our new employee who will replace jhope for the time being. Okay tell her about my routines. Okay sir says the assistance. If you have issues in the company or you need a leave you need to inform. She nods.

Jungkook leaves the place and starts to work. He calls the through h the telephone and tell her to prepare a sandwich and a pineapple juice. She knocks the door after 15 minutes. She walks in and places the tray on the table. Sir? She says. Yes, what is it Yin, He says without looking at her busy typing in laptop. She doesn’t say anything, he looks at her. She smiles and says. Sir, you are really handsome, he gets jungshocked by what she said. He usually feel happy when girls compliment him, but this time he felt it was a bit uncomfortable. He wasn’t ready for another heartbreak.

He doesn’t want to look rude he simply smiled and thanked her. He ate the sandwich in a messy way feeling awkward. She goes near him and wipes his lips and smiles. Jungkook chokes on his sandwich and drinks water. Ms Yin I’m having a meeting you may leave. Yin says call me if you need any help, waves and leaves the cabin. What the F*** is wrong with me? Why am I acting strange, She looks like my type of girl. Bold, sweet, caring and beautiful. Maybe, I’m still not ready for any commitment. Jungkook don’t let women’s advantage of you and your feelings.

*********************
Hey guys,

Hope you all are doing well 💖

I was a bit busy with my work.

I'm taking my time to write hopekook because i always love them from the bottom of my heart 💓

Hopekook forever 💖💖💖🍷

Thanks for reading this chapter ❤️