Battle field

V came out and horrified to see jhope. Baby!!! Jhope couldn't understand anything, it was a loud silence. Jhope was looking at the grass. He couldn't face anyone. Why would you do that tae??? Baby don't leave me is all tae could say. Minna ran behind jungkook who left. Jhope bit his lips tight. Baby!! Tae stepped forward but jhope fetched and went back, don't!!!

Let me take my things tae, i won't disturb you...he went inside the room he saw all the photos with tae. He controlled himself from breaking down.
Everyone fooled me. They all cheated me.

He packed his things in a chaos and left the room. He walk with his things. He stopped near a bridge. Broke down on his knees crying like a lost human. Whyyy??? He sobbed..and sobbed...

A car stopped near him. A tall male walked towards him, he couldn't see clearly. He lifted hobi by his wrist, he could see a long hair, guy with a sharp jawline, the smell of the male.

He tried to release his hands but the male was a little strong. Jungkook you moron leave me...it's your boyfriend tae, not me. You all planned it against me, didn't you? He releases jhope.

I didn't. Go home. It's too late. Why do you care??? Just leave...you might not have any feelings at all, but i do. I loved someone who turn out to be a cheater.

Jungkook stood there like a rock, without showing any kind of expression. Jhope saw him, and he left with his things. He went home and sobbed... knowing how much he loved a wrong person.

Why do I still have such feelings towards him. He closed his eyes really tight hoping he won't get any memories of tae.
He breaks all the glasses. He remembers what Jennie said, she was right. He is a hoe. How didn't i notice. I was such a stupid to just believe him without questioning.

It's all my fault, he got sick of all the struggles. It started raining outside. He remembers how jungkook was standing like a rock. His case is worst than mine. Even though i hate him, his 10 years of relationship with Minna is broke.

I miss my mom, i wish I could tell her about everything going on...mommm I'm a loser, I'm sorry. He sobs again. He cries to sleep.

The next morning the voidness doesn't seems to go away. He takes his mobile out to check messages

V:- baby I'm really sorry...
      I didn't mean to do anything with her
      She said she doesn't like jungkook, is
       With him for money.

Jhope:- i can smell your perfume on her, you could have clarified it there. Thanks for everything. I'm not mad at you tae. Just broken. We can't be friends anymore. Goodbye. Miss you.

*********Contact blocked**************
Namjoon:- hey hoba, i heard that tae cheated on you??
Hobi reply me...i will kill him if it's true!!

Jhope:- yes, it is. I broke up with him, namjoon i don't want him anymore.

He cries his heart out, it's time to get ready for the school, he goes to the school. It's the day for the dance competition.

He goes inside the dance room and Jimin cheers up everyone. He sees jhope, ya hope good to see you man. He gives a fake smile. Are you nervous, jhope clears his throat and says no Jimin. Perfect, i know it might be a bit difficult for you, but trust me you have the potential hope. Your gonna rock.

He runs to other students to cheer them. As usual the dance competition starts and the anchor announces the name of jungkook, the music plays and he defeats the opponent, he qualified for the final battle, everyone cheers for the final round.

The anchor announces jhope and jungkook, for final battle. Jungkook was standing on the stage, jhope doesn't show up. The anchor announces his name again but he doesn't seems to come. After 10 minutes. Jungkook was announced as the final winner.
Hobi was hiding in the classroom crying.

Atleast he must be happy with the trophy, he smiles with tears. He bites his lips and goes back to his house. Hiding from everyone. If i have, i have everything, if I lose, i lose everything.
He laughs tears running down the cheeks.

*********************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Thank you for reading 💗
Hopekook 💕