Emotions

After an hour of waiting outside the operation room. Mr jeon runs towards the room and sees jhope with water in his eyes. What? Happened to Jungkook asks jeon. Jhope was a little guilty of the fact that he was the reason Jungkook got into accident. He then speaks, Sir I was there he was hit by this car from behind. The doctors walks out of the operation room and Mr jeon asks the doctor about the update. He says he has lost of a lot of blood and he might take more than 4 months to get back to his normal self. Mr jeon takes a deep breathe and says thank you doctor. It was his personal doctor arranged by his assistant Yin. He sits on the chair near the room and cries a little. Remembering how he raised jk.

It becomes evening, he turns around and sees jhope was sitting on one corner of the room and talking to himself. Mr jeon calls his assistant and tells him to drop jhope in his home. His assistant takes jhope with him in his car. Jhope leans on the window thinking of his life.
Jhope POV
What happened?? Why am I not feeling anything? Should I tell Mr jeon it was because of me, his son is in hospital?? Why did he do this?? Is he crazy?? What was I thinking? Why did he do that?? I don’t know. Why am I even continuing living this horrible life. Where is my live going? Why can’t I even die peacefully…..Its evening and lonely, all the wind blowing around me, my face feeling a soft touch of the cold air, the never ending path that I’m traveling. I hope it takes me to a place where I no longer live with the horror of lie.
All these moments in my life that I lived was a lie?? Whom can I blame for being this way. I don’t know anymore…I’m a miserable person. I should hold back my tears and emotions now…I’m with Yin.
Yin can you drop me here?? Yes, Jhope. Steps out of the car and says thank you yin and leaves. He walks near a tree and sits on the bench looking at the sky.
What a clear blue sky, he chuckles.
I wish I had a clear life, just like how the sky is.
The tiny little star and twinkles in the blue sky.
That is where I belong.
What am I doing here?? Just to ignore the fact that I’m a miserable person…I’m spending some time alone. I wish I could be ignorant.
He walks inside his house and lays on his bed, tears falling from his eyes…blaming himself for jungkook’s accident. Whyyyyy he screams and says why do you? Trouble me?? Why do you want me to suffer the pain?? You knowww that I’m not that strong…He cries his heart out…and falls asleep on his bed. Like a small kid. His bed comforts him, and his blanket hugs him and gives him a warmth feeling. He sleeps on the bed with peace.

A really mild vibration near the ears. He opens his eyes and sees his mobile ringing. His hands struggling to move an inch. The comfortable blanket has locked him in the warmth and not letting him go.  The kind of love that nobody gave. Finally he let’s himself out of the blanket and he sees a missed call from an unknown number. He goes to the washroom and flashes the water on his face. He walks back to the room and calls the same unknown number.
The phone ringing………..he waits for the person to pick up the call.
The person attends the call and says
JHOPE…………
An uncomfortable silence.
Jhope recognizes the voice….a tear rolling down his face.
The person continuous to speak,
I know, I have disappointed you. I know, what I did was a wrong, I’m sorry hobi, baby…I love you…I can’t hold this feeling of being void without you, I need you, I want to treat you right this time. I know you deserve better. But I want you to forgive me, for everything I did in the past. I’m guilty of myself. I’m sorry baby…I love you…sobs.

***************************
Hey guys,

Thanks for reading the chapter 💖

I am sorry for keeping you guys waiting

Thank you for all you're patience 😊❤️❤️❤️