Revenge

Namjoon who left after spending 3 hours. Hobi was feeling a little better. Should I go to school tomorrow? I'm not yet ready for it. Don't wanna see that bitch face again.

He turns off the TV lays down in the sofa. Feeling a little heavy in his chest. He remembered how he got fired, how Minna slapped, how people mistreated him. Like he is nothing.

A drop of tear fell down. He closed his eyes and slept for don't know. How long he slept. He waked up the next morning. Feeling all weak. He dragged himself to get ready. He made a bread toast and egg omelet. He started eating. He was getting bored of doing nothing.

He opened his WhatsApp he got a few message from his friends.

Namjoon

Hey hoba, nice meeting you after a long time. Take care 🌞

Tae

Baby!!! When are you gonna come home?? Missing you a lot..

don't take leave for long...i wish I was with you...but you just wanted some time alone.

Once you get okay, call me..i will be there to pick you!!

Miss you baby!!!! I'm feeling alone without you.

He closed the WhatsApp breathing heavy. I don't feel anything just void. Where is my life leading me. Sometimes I feel loved, sometimes hated by people.

I wish I could fight back, like i do in my dreams. I can't just sleep like everything will be okay by itself. He sighs.

He plays a loud music and starts dancing, that's all he could for now. He feels pain everywhere..but he doesn't stop dancing until his knees gave up. He fell down on his knees all sweating and smiled.

Look how strong I'm, i will beat everyone with my strength. I will beat jungkook to show how powerful I'm. To defeat his and Minna's ego. And that will be my revenge.

He bites his lower lips, thinking how he will hold the trophy in his hands with pride. The day is not too far jungkook. Get ready for the battle. I will give a tight slap on your faces, that will leave a mark.

How cruel you guys made me to think?!! I have been someone i never know...what if I lose the battle?? I will never forgive myself for being a ..... No!! No!! That's not gonna happen...he stands up again to practice.

He practiced for another 2 hours. He missed his balance. He fell on ground for fourth time. His breath hitched, the music was slowly getting far, his eyes blurred out and hobi lost his consciousness.

*********************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Sorry it's a bit short, I'll try to upload the next chapter asap.

Thank you ❤️