Proud

Jungkook POV

(Really now am I gonna sleep, or just think about all this things going on in my mind?? )

He fell asleep, without his knowledge.

Jungkook heard that jhope is serious, he was running to find where was admitted, he ran to all the rooms to find jhope, he felt the need to find him and save him at any cost, he was sweating because he couldn't find where he is admitted, he kept running to all the room, he reached a room where V, yoongi, namjoon and a mysterious lady was standing. He couldn't understand what was going on, all he know was there is something serious, he is the one who killed your son V pointed at jungkook and cried hard, jungkook was sweating and shivering, that lady turned around and gave him a slap on his face, he jerked and waked up from his nightmare.

He was sweating, WTF happened, what a creepy nightmare. He saw the time it was 3:47 am. Why am I?? Okay!! It's not true!! He washed his face with water, sat  in his sofa as if he saw some ghost.

He went to the balcony to get some fresh air, he could see the lake, he went down to the kitchen, to search something to have, he made a hot coffee, took a novel and started reading it.

There was a main heroine character.
she was a sweet, innocent, and a caring person.

(Who create such characters?? Like the hero doesn't have other work than caring about the heroine?? What a cheesy introduction!! I'm not interested)

He sighed and kept the novel aside. He started to go through Instagram, where he saw V's account, he got curious and went through his profile, when he scrolled down, he saw jhope and V's pictures together in the lake, he recalled the day, when he and his brother Jimin went to have dinner, he saw V and jhope together, laughing, holding hands and playing near the park. He also remembers how jhope laughed, played with V, that was new to jungkook, he has never seen someone enjoying this much in their life.

He saw how both were comfortable with eachother, they didn't have any intimacy still he felt a little jealous. He never laughed or played the same with Minna, she never liked playing, holding hands, going near the lake.

( Huh!! What on earth I'm thinking about this bastards love life, everyone have their own chemistry, i shouldn't just doubt that girl, because of my selfishness.
Minna is a rich girl, that is how she was brought up, it's not her fault. Maybe I'm expecting too much. I will take Minna to the lake tomorrow. I will show everyone how much we love eachother.) 

Time skip

Next day in the school, the class was noisy as always, but all of a sudden, V, joon and yoongi shouted hooobiiiiiiiiiiii
They ran and hugged him together really tight, you are here. I'm so happy to see you again.

Yaaa guys, this is suffocating, I need to breath, everyone left him except V, he was still hugging him as if he didn't see him for years, that's enough V, everyone around us are looking at us. V blushed and said sorry hobi. That's fine, go to your class now. V came into his senses and ran to his class.

Yoongi then told hoba I was worried about you, I heard that your mother was worried about you, he sighed but I'm happy. That I could see your smile again. Please don't do this to yourself take good care hoba. He smiled and said okay yoongi, from now on I will take care of my health.

They all went back to their desk, hoba doctor gave you the medicines, please take this after lunch. Okay joon he gave a bright smile to the tall guy.

Hobi how is aunty?? Is she alright?? I could still hear her screams, when she saw you, she got scared hobi, you mom loves you a lot. Hobi smile dropped, she has nobody joon, she works day and night just so that I can study, I wanted to help her, but she says she can handle everything on her own, my dad was a abuser, he gets drunk in the bars and beat her up at nights, steal her hard earned money, after years of abuse that me and my mom has undergone, we got free from that abuser. All she wants is to see me happy and healthy. Even though she goes through hell. He looked at joon and smiled.

Joon smiled and said hoba you will make your mom proud one day!! Hobi jumped on his seat and hugged joon with a bright smile, sure joon...:)

*********************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Sorry if there is any grammatical errors

Hopekook 💕

Thank you, for taking your time to read.