berry berry strawberry 🍓

Jhope was nervous, he went to his cafeteria. He becomes happy looking at all the colourful place, he goes near the window and sees how beautiful the city is. He felt good, after a long time getting out of house. He looks at his mobile and sees tae is online, it broke his heart again. He doesn't want to be more broken. He deleted his number again.

He suddenly gets a thought of jungkook
Is jungkook even a human??? He was with Minna for past 10 years of relationship, he got cheated and he didn't react at all? I wish I was like him...i was super rich, i could've dated a hot guy, or so strong to forget someone i loved. Now, i know why he hates me. This tae is a hoe. He just cheated me, you could've cheated me with someone else, but why Minna...he was getting lost in his own thoughts.

Telephone rings......

Jn-Hello jhope, this is Jeon
Jh- Hello sir, how are you doing?
Jn- thank you jhope, I'm doing well. Hope you are enjoying your new job?
Jh- gulps of course, I'm very happy working here. What would you like to have?
Jn- there is going to be meeting in 30 minutes... prepare some fresh juice and some snacks for the shareholders.
Jh- okay Mr jean, how many members are going to attend the meeting?
Jn- around 20 members.
Jh- okay Mr Jeon..I'm going to go prepare.
Jn- see ya ..bye

Hangs up

Jhope started preparing his favourite strawberry shake, and was trying to decide what kind of snacks he has to make.

Jungkook sees jhope was like a statue, he calls his name but he doesn't react, jungkook shakes jhope, and he gets scared. Shut up jhope. Today is a very important day, our shareholders are coming.

Stop being a emotional jerk, and don't you dare ruin this day..he lifts jhope from his collar, jhope gulps and nods his head.

Jungkook leaves him and walks into his room. He sits in his chair and leans back. Resting his head. He wasn't prepared for this meeting. Also he doesn't want to ruin this day. He looks at the time it's 12:13 already. He taps at the table. Opens his laptop. Starts working.

On the other hand jhope was trying to make potato chips, strawberry shake was taking too long. He sees that he only have 20 minutes, this jungkook wasted my 10 minutes. Idiot.

He was almost over 12:30, he took all the strawberry shakes and snacks. There were people outside who took those things inside to serve. Jhope had to go back and wait until the meeting was over. His heart beat raised.

He was nervous...this is his first time doing strawberry shake so so many people. It was 1:00 already. He gets hungry. Even he wanted to have some strawberry shake. He sees that there are only four strawberries. So, he made a glass of strawberry shake for himself.

Th meeting gets over, jungkook went to cafeteria to appreciate him and sees him how jhope was preparing a strawberry shake for himself. He felt how silly jhope is...he is prepare a strawberry shake with only four strawberries. He likes irritating him.

So, he called jhope through telephone. Jhope attends it, hello!! Hi jhope, jungkook this side. Get me a strawberry shake, immediately. But!!! He hangs up.

This idiot jungkook. All i wanted was a glass of strawberry. He pouts. He sighs and decorates it, to present it neat.

He knocks the door, get in jungkook says. He places the strawberry shake on the table. This is my last strawberry shake. Sit down jungkook says.

Jhope gets nervous thinking jungkook is gonna fire him.

*****************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Jhope loves strawberries 💖

I don't know, where the story is heading
I will try to brings a different and better chapters in future

Seriously, i can't believe..i wrote more than 30+ chapter...

Thank you 💖 very much ....
For all your comments and likes...
I really appreciate you guys❤️