Late

Jhope goes back to his home. It was filled with silence. He switch on the TV. He increases the music volume. Now I won't feel lonely. He goes to the kitchen to make something for the dinner and then he remembers that he can buy something from the Domino's.

First of all, i should get a fresh bath. He takes a hot bath and changes his clothes into a black tight Jean and a simple checked shirt. Am I looking tired already? Nah!! Not yet...

He makes Kimchi fried rice but doesn't eat it. Let me first search a interesting channel to watch and then I will eat you.
He gets a idea anime time!!! Okay let's watch attack on Titan. Perfect time to watch.

I'm done, why? Am I wearing jean??? Ohhhh goddddd!! He screams realising that he is late to his job, it's 6:40 already. Hobi you should've set a reminder idiot. He runs towards the door, then he realises that left his phone upstairs. Fuck!!! He runs after getting his phone. He Locks the door.

I'm already tired, he was breathing heavily. He books a taxi and he reaches the place. He sees the manager from outside. He curses himself. He sighs and gets ready for the consequences.

The old man who looked at hobi entering. He looks at his watch then hobi again. Hobi gulps in fear. Jhope i thought you wouldn't come today! You didn't pick up the calls either. Manager asks in a soft and concerned voice.

My mom is out of town, I'm alone. I'm sorry sir. He gulps again. I will be on time. The manager smiles and says it's okay jhope, you are really sincere in your work that is important. Keep up the timing as well. Hobi nods his head.

He sees the manager leaving, he touches his heart and feels his heart beating raising. I should be early next time. Kai pulls the short male into a hug. Hey hobi, don't worry our manager isn't that bad you know. He understands. He assures hobi.

There are a lot of customers hobi, hobi gets ready to deliver the items. He goes near a customer. He sees that young women is drunk. Mam hear is your order. She looks up at him. So, you are that jhope?? Isn't it?? He looks shock and confused. He nods and says how do you know in a low voice. She looks him from top to bottom.

She smirks, really??!! Don't act innocent!! You know who I'm?? Don't you?? He looks confused. No, mam. I'm sorry we've never met before. She bits her lower lips not to cry. You look innocent. Stay away from him. From who?

Tae, he is a freaking bastard, don't believe him. She looks like she has cried for days, her red face. It doesn't look like she is lying in any way. But i can't let some random women let my man down.
Mam, tae is my boyfriend and he is really good.

Stop talking shit about him, he stops himself from saying anything further. He sighs in anger and leaves the place. After delivering to other customers he sees that women leaving.

Who?? Is she?? I should talk to V about it. He won't hide anything from me. He recalls everything happened today. This girl is clearly lying, but who sent her.

He recalls that he invited Minna to the Domino's. Maybe she would've done this. So, that me and tae get into a fight and breakup. I'm not very sure. Who she is?? Or anyone planned this??

V loves me, he has always been there for me. He could never do things that will hurt me. He didn't call me today. Okay, he might be busy or it's just that he is giving me some time to think about moving with him. He chuckles.

Wow... someone is really happy today. He then becomes sad. Kai, i love someone. Woooh don't tell me that you love that hottie. He closes his eyes tight in embarrassment. Sorry, he is taken. Kai pouts, okay did anything interesting happened between you guys??!

Nothing!!! He blushes..ohh I see someone blushing. Kai he points at a corner table and says there was a women sitting did you notice. Yeah she was a little unstable. But didn't give much attention. Hobi then stops.

I shouldn't tell him anything about it. Then he continues, she was kinda funny. She was talking rubbish. Oh really. There are going to be many customers today's it's Friday.

You should extend today hobi, i was having a plan of watching anime today he pouts. There is Saturday and Sunday you can see as many as you want. Who's gonna stop you?? He smiles at him.

What a whether right? Yeah!! It's raining outside. I wish I could have a cup of coffee in the corner of the window. Haha we can have but we have work. But it looks beautiful right?? Yeah!!

Kai who leaves first, it's 11pm. Hobi who doesn't have an umbrella. When you are under a roof rain looks beautiful, when you are outside it's life lesson. He sighs. He looks for a taxi. Why there is no taxi...it's too late. I guess.

How long am I gonna suffer. It's cold here. I should stop any random car for help now. He stops a car and says mister i couldn't book a taxi, it's too late. Could you please, drop me? The car window rolls down, get in. The male says.

*******************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter