Group

Hobi:- goodnight V
V:- goodnight

Hobi sighed in relief. Is he mad at me??! I will explain everything tomorrow. I shouldn't have lied to joon that my cousin is coming today. I can't keep ignoring jungkook like that. We are in the same team. Man up hobii he told himself.

He closed his mobile and started to research about the project, he wanted to contribute for the group project to impress jungkook. But he closed it after getting the flashback of jungkook and Jimin in the same restaurant, together laughing.

I'm going there to do my project not to impress, that guy!! He shouted. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Next day, hobi entered the dance class, he was sitting in the last row, his eyes was restless searching someone. Finally the male entered the class, took place beside jhope. Hiii V, ohh hi, I think you were waiting for me?? Yeah, actually i wanted to clear, V interrupted that this weekend you are going to Joon's house for group project??! Isn't it?? Hobi nodded, V smiled joon told me yesterday in WhatsApp. I'm not mad at you, hobi!!
Hobi sighed in relief. Thank God!!!!!

Let me take you to his house. Since, you don't know we're he lives. He smiled. Hobi was happy that he is going with V.
Okayyy, I will go with you. Both looked at eachother and smiled. Hobi then continued jungkook is also coming, I'm very nervous, I don't know what to do? V looked confused, what happened hobi, is he disturbing you in any way?? Hobi chuckled and said yeah I have a crush on that guy.

V looked on the other side hiding his face from hobi. Hobi was still talking he was just nodding without answering.
Hobi looked at jungkook and blushed to himself. Soon I will talk to him. I'm more than excited.

Time skip

It was Friday, evening hobi was all in a good mood. Joon dropped hobi in his home, he went to his room. Took shower changed his cloths. He then fell on top of his bed, which is soft, comforting. He opened his mobile and saw he got a lot of messages from a group?

JJJMY group

Joon:- hey guys this group is for our project. We all can stay connected here and talk. Please introduce yourself so others don't get confused.

Minna:- hey guys, I'm Minna save my name as Max.

Joon:- 🙄

Yoongi:- Yoongi here

Bunny:- jungkook here

Joon:- the leftover is hobi you guys can save his name.

Minna:- Tomorrow I will be coming a little late, I have prayer in chruch.

Yoongi:- are you Christian??

Minna:- yesss!

Jungkook:- okay, will see ya all tomorrow :)

Joon:- yeahh see ya

Hobi:- what is going on? Joon, you didn't inform me about the group?

Joon:- sorry hobi, so now that you know!!

Joon:- shall I come to pick up??

Hobi:- No, joon...V and I will come together.

Joon:- ohhh wow you guys are coming together, it will be fun.

Hobi:- hahaha yeah

Joon:- good night all

Hobi:- goodnight all

Minna:- goodnight guys

Yoongi:- goodnight

Hobi didn't receive any message from V. He messaged him.

Hobi:- Hii
V:- hi hobi
Hobi:- you are coming to pick me tomorrow right??
V:- yeah, will be there on time... don't worry.
Hobi:- okay, imma go and sleep now.
Hobi:- goodnight V.
V:- goodnight :)

Next day, hobi got up early, he started to choose his dress, which could be simple and great on him. He went to bathroom. He was wearing his favourite loose shirt,  matching shorts, with a cap on his head.
He played some songs, started to feel the music and started making his moves. It's been 25 minutes, still he haven't received a call from V, he called him the phone started ringing near his door.
He opened the door and saw V was already standing at the door. V was smiling wide hear to hear, and said you really dance well, he hugged hobi.
He was a blushing mess. Hobi was embarrassed that he saw him dancing.

Soon, v and hobi reached a big size bungalow, my eyes would have come out, I calmed myself. V chuckled and said inside it is even bigger. We walked by the garden, there was a water fountain looked very beautiful. I clicked some photos of the water fountain, flowers and the tree around. I was absolutely in love with the Joon's house.

Me and V stepped inside, greeted Joon's parents, they were really sweet... importantly his mother she was a very nice person...she said he liked me. I was blushing. She directed us to Joon's room.
I opened the door, and saw everyone were sitting in a round in chair drinking juice, when I opened the door everyone one looked at me. I was there feeling like an alien. Except joon I haven't really spoke with any of them.

After looking at them, joon smiled bright and welcomed me and V, why are you guys standing outside, get in. Have some juice. V sat beside joon there was only one chair, which was between V and jungkook. I sat in the chair. I was hesitant, after a few minutes, I looked at jungkook my eyes just met his. I got tensed up.

***************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter,

Actually I was really excited to write this chapter.
Haha)

My hopekook heart 💖

Thank you, for taking your time to read.