welcome

Hobi wakes up hearing a melody song, he wakes up and blinks, it's still a little blurry. He doesn't want to step out. He liked the warm feeling inside the bedsheet.

Wow this place looks so beautiful, he looked around. The room full of beautiful lights and set of books in shelf, the world through the window. Wahhh what a peaceful place to live. Not too big, not too small. He looks at the fishtank. Hello boo boo boo, he speaks with the fish.

Hey hobi, your already awake, i came to wake you up with a cup of coffee. Here take it. Thanks V. Its a very beautiful place. You liked this room? Yeahh a lot. He says cheerfully. I'm relieved. I thought you might find it boring. Not at all. It's cool.

As I promise to give you a separate room. But that doesn't mean you can't come to my room. You can come whenever you want. He winks at hobi. He chuckles.

So, today you will be with me. For the whole night. I'm so excited. Come i will show you my room and other places. After finishing the coffee. Both males goes around the banglow. This is my room. Hobi enters inside, he sees his pictures everywhere.

V this is...yeah, it is you. You are the only person I want to see around. Everyday I wake up and see your pictures. It just makes my day better. I'm not even Kidding. You should've asked me permission before taking my pictures, he pouts.

V gives him a back hug, i don't like when you are upset. I always want to see your sunshine smile. Hobi laughs and turns towards V. Really? Yeah!! You are very cute baby...today is a very special day!! Guess what??

Hobi tries to think!! But fails, he sighs and says I don't know. He closes hobi's eyes...where are you taking me??? What are you doing?? V?? Shhhh it's a secret..

He walks with the support of V. He could feel, a soft surface, like a grass!! Okay what is he doing?? He opens his eyes, there was a huge light decoration, saying welcome home. Red and green lights outside, Rose's where beautiful placed on top of the table. It was a beautiful evening, which looked like night with all those lights looked like starts.

Hobi was struggling to breath, baby you shouldn't cry. This is one of our special day. You are here with me. I wanted to welcome you properly.

He embraces him and tried calming the small male. V!! I love you after saying this he closes his eyes really tight and hugs V. It looked a little cringe to hobi. He wanted to show how happy he is. V lifts hobi's face and says I love more baby and gives a peck in his lips.

***************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Sorry for the short chapter,
It was our sunshines birthday yesterday
It is a special one for his birthday 💕