It's over

Hoba stop crying...it's been a week. Wanna go for a walk?? You will feel better, Namjoon says. Namjooni can you do me a favour. Of course!! He gets excited. Please leave me...i need some time alone.

Namjooni cups his face and kisses him on his cheek. Sure, if you want anything, just ping me i will be there for you. He hugs hobi, and leaves.

Hobi who was weak, tired of crying..he Locks the door and goes back to his bed.
( All these time i was loving a cheater,a player ...tears running down his cheeks....
I failed...i was a fool to believe him. Minna and tae planned it against me... jungkook is also a part of this play... everyone ruined it... nobody likes me...taeeeee whyyyy he sobs and sobs...)

Mobile rings....

He wiped his teary eyes and saw jungkook calling him...this bastard!!! He cuts the call...again the mobile rings...he attends the call.

Jh-Jungkook what more do you want??
Jk-Jhope..listen you took leave for so long without even informing me.
Jh-I ain't working...th
Jk-see don't confuse your personal with profession..i want you to be here by 8 am sharp.
******* Hangs up the call***********

This jerk, anyways I need money to survive...Jennie also left the job, I'm the one who is suppose to do it.

He looks himself at the mirror, why am I looking so sick? I hate myself, for doing this to me. Let's move on, he talks to self.

Let's work hard, to forget everything...we can do this...he sighs
And breaks down crying weak...

Let's restart everything.....

He wakes up a little late, but somehow manages to get ready on time. He tries to be extra perfect today...he doesn't want to get unnecessary questions about his face..he wear makeup and strawberry perfume.

He reaches the HYBE building, when he cross employees, everyone turns around to see who that person is. Jhope was getting a little anxiety... because everyone was looking at him...what the hell is wrong with everyone???

He gulps and enter his floor, and sees jungkook talking to a girl, why is everyone so beautiful here. After waiting for 10 minutes, jungkook looks at jhope and his eyes gets bigger, he tries not to show anything.

Welcome back jhope he shakes hand with jhope. He keeps a straight face. Jhope gives him a fake smile and says thanks.

***********************

Hey guys, thanks for waiting

I'm sorry the chapter is short.
I've been a bit busy with my works
Hopefully update the next chapter very soon.