Good actor

Hey Jimin, I'm not feeling well. Jimin and jhope turned around to see V, who was pressing his hands against his stomach. V what happened?? Are you okay?? Jhope ran towards him to support him. Jimin blinks in confusion. A few minutes ago he was dancing, what happened all of a sudden?!. V looked at Jimin looking at him suspicious. Ahhhh it hurts, Jimin gets near him and asks him if he want's to go home?

V nods his head, i will drop him jhope says. Okay, jhope take care of V. Both the males walks outside the room. Jhope is really a good friend. Jimin says to himself. Thank God, we can practice without well without that loser Minna says.

Jungkook did you see? See what? How Jimin was talking to jhope? So, what? He should be supporting you, but instead he is helping that jhope. Minna do you think that guy can win this dance competition? No!!! Way, jungkook. He smiles. Then go and practice. She goes to Jimin.

Jiminshi!! Yes?! Why are you helping jhope? You should be...shut up Minna, he is my student, very hardworking and talented. If jungkook is a good dancer, it's because of me. Jhope is a good dancer because he has passion. Do you think jungkook is less than jhope?? I never said that!! Worry about yourself, jungkook and jhope can save themselves. He walks away.

This Jimin is just like his father, ethics and morals bullshit. She rolls her eyes in annoyance and gets back to dance.

Just bear a few minutes we will reach home, he drives the car to his house. Get in, after entering his house V sits casually. Jhope runs to the kitchen bring water and a tablet for V's stomachache. He sees V laughing at him, what???!! Did you just act like you were having a stomachache?? Really?? He shouts...

Jhope was really angry, V pulled him into a tight hug. I didn't like the fact that my boyfriend was talking to other guys. Jimin? He tried to release himself from the hug. I should be the one angry at you.

V I can't waste this day, don't worry baby i will teach you. He gets near jhope. No!!! He screams. He releases hobi from the hug and says. Okay, hobi come lets pack your dress. Why?? Your coming to my home!!! We will practice dance together. whenever you want.

V I need more time to think about it, baby i can't just wait, I want to sleep and wake up with you. Wanna cuddle you in my bed. I have made a separate place for you. You will have a separate room, i promise.

I won't disturb you hobi, he pouts. Okay, lets pack then. Jhope walks to room and falls on his bed, V who followed him, looked at hobi, who was on bed smiling. V falls on top of hobi and giggles.

Hobi who was struggling to breathe, ya V idiot, he sees hobi struggling and moves to his left and both the male laying on bed. V holds hobi's hands gently. I will miss my bed.

You will love my bed hobi, it is even more softer than this. Hobi looks into V's eyes and smiles. Jhope gets out of bed and drags V to help him. V lazy goose, he up and help me.

Both the male packed his dress. Hobi falls on V, I'm already tired. Don't worry i will carry you. V i was just kidding. He gives a weird smile.

V drives him to his home, V explains every single details, about the garden, his parents, and the way he loves night view from his balcony, how jhope can be free, can practice dance in a different room.

I have even ordered strawberries for you, have as many as you want. No limits. If you want anything just ask my assistant he will help you. Often, i will get calls from office. I'm the one managing my father's office. Ya hobi will you say something?? You have been so quite...he turns to hobi and realises he was sleeping.

Awww....my poor baby must be tired. Don't worry i will carry you to my room.
He stops the car. Why are you so adorable hobi. I will eat you. He smiles to himself thinking, how creepy he is.
Baby, don't wake up, we will reach in 10 more minutes.

***************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter