Alone

V and jhope holding their hand intertwined. Namjoon who sees them through the car mirror and sighs in annoyance. Guys?? Really right in front of me. Hobi felt a little shy and tried loosing his hands but V made his hands tight so the other male can't release his hands. Don't leave my hands baby.

After a while, jhope reached his home. Waved bye to both the males. He ran towards his room closes his room. Takes a hot bath, changes his cloths. I don't know if i have to go for practice or my part time job!! Okay! Week days i will go for job, weekend i will practice with the help of Jimin.

But, i never thought Jimin is jungkook's big brother, what if he favours him?? He doesn't seem to be someone who would do that...he is always cheerful, supportive. Maybe I'm thinking too much.

He hears his mother calling him, what is it mom?? Jhope shouts..she doesn't respond. Mooooom???  He sighs and gets out of his bed walks down. Mom why did you call me?? Hobi our grandmother is sick I need to go to our hometown. Jhope gets sad. Baby, i will go and look after her. She will be fine.

It may take upto a few months, you are grown up. I will be leaving tomorrow hobi. I brought all the necessary groceries for this month. My child is the bravest. I'll give you the card, if you need money.

Now come and help me pack the laggage for tomorrow. Hobi, who helps his mom. Please, take care of grandmother and yourself too. He hugs his mom and cries.
I will take care hobi. You don't worry.

If you are not comfortable being alone call that guy namjoon. Mom, I'm fine. She smiles at hobi. It's too late. Come, let's have our dinner. I have to wake up early.

They both had their dinner and goes back to sleep. Early morning. Hobi feels a hand running his hair, he smiles. Mom, let me sleep a little longer. He feels a kiss on his forehead.

He wakes up looks at the time it's 6'0 clock. Mooooom he runs down to her room, he sees that her mother left early morning. Ahhhhh why am I so dumb?? I should've waked up.

I should get ready to go to school now. Wait!! I have to make breakfast... ahhhhhhh I feel exhausted already...
He goes to the kitchen and finds sandwich made by his mother. Thankfully mom made this. Let me get ready.

I will have to manage everything from now on. He goes to the school sees namjoon. Hey!! Hoba why are you looking sad today?? Nothing joon. Hey!! Come on?!! Tell me...it's just that my grandmother is sick, my mom has left me alone. I miss my mom and grandmother.

Hobi she will be fine, don't worry. if you feel alone you can come to my home?! Anytime!! Joon says......no need, he will come to my home!! A familiar voice says. Hobi looks at the blonde male. Ohh V, when did you...that's not important...my baby is sad and alone. I want to make him feel happy and good. He smiles at hobi.

Namjoon gets irritated by V and his behaviour. He sighs looking at both the males. Yaa I'm here too. Hobi then looks back at namjoon. Joonie my friend Kai is very handsome and friendly guy you will definitely like him. Hobi if you want me to leave, you should've told me. Why are you indirect telling me?!! He leaves the place before hobi explains anything.

V looks at hobi, who is pouting. Baby i think he is not into guys. You shouldn't force him like that. Hobi nods his head.
Today you will be coming with me to my house. V I-I can't....you are coming that's all...bye see you...he leaves the short male.

Hobi was sweating...he never planned anything like this. He is not ready to stay with V. Who looks over excited. Its not a good idea to be with V. I will tell him that I'm not coming with him.

Also I have my part time job, it won't be that comfortable to go from his house.
I will explain everything.

Jhope who was preparing the whole day how he will convince the other male. Hey baby, come lets go. V drags him with his hands. Hobi stops him. I can't come V.  V looks hobi for understanding. I need some more time, I have to pack my cloths and stuff. V smiles at hobi's explanation. Such a kiddo. He gives a tiny kiss on his cheeks.

Take your time. When you are ready just  ping me, i will be there baby. To take you to my place, he smirks and winks at short male.

********************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter