Work

Hobi wakes up with heavy body pain. Ahhhh i shouldn't have done this to me. I need to go to school today. He made a quick breakfast. He got ready slowly.

He takes painkiller and after an hour he gets better. He goes to school. He was missing his window seat and the nature very much. Hoba!!! Namjoon called.

Hey, namjoon. Tae is really worried about you. He was missing you more than me. I know..i just need sometime alone. Umm well i understand.

Time skip

Tae tried convincing hobi to return but hobi was stubborn. He was not okay because the memories of getting fired was just not going away.

He attended the classes of a whole week, also he made sure he practiced well for the dance competition.

Today was the day he was going to join HYBE, he was nervous at the same time a bit happy that he will have a job. Jhope was wearing a while full sleeve, and black pant. Which is very casual but professional wear.

It is his first day. He doesn't want to be late. He sighs and search for his pair of socks. He was only able to find one. Where is the other one??? Damn not today please!!! He ran everywhere to search. He was sweating, he pulled out his handkerchief to wipe the sweat. Finally, he finds his socks.

He gets ready and takes a taxi to HYBE. He sees a very tall building, his jaw drops. Hell i should get in. He runs towards the receptionist. Who was busy in a call. She hangs up. Are you jhope? Yes, I'm jhope. You can go to 17th floor. You will have a interview there.

He calmed himself. He went to 17th floor, and saw it was a really majestic place. Looks like a museum. Anyways, he sees a handsome guy walking towards him. Mr jhope? Yeahh I'm jhope. Great!! I'm kung. Please, wait here boss will call you for an interview.

He saw a huge well designed sofa. It looks bigger than my bed. He sat on the sofa, wow how soft. I wish I could sleep here. Why there is no sign of humans here. The silence is killing me. There are CCTV everywhere. Why am I too nervous.

He was lost in a painting, Hello!!! He freaked out. His heart was beating heavy. Oh!! Am sorry. I didn't mean to do it. Says a beautiful girl. Wow, she hands over a juice. He takes a sip. So, you are the new employee here? Ya ya I'm the new employee.

Ohh i see, our boss is a really sweat person. But sometimes he gets angry. If you don't follow his rules. He doesn't like clumsy people!! Yeah, i know. Wow..nice meeting you. You didn't say your name my name is Jennie. Good luck jhope. Jennie!! She turns around. What will make him happy, huh he always like hardworking people and stubborn people.

Thank you Jennie. She leaves shortly. Wow, she is so beautiful and humble. Why don't this jungkook love that Minna. If i was him i would've never choose Minna. He was muttering.

He sees a tall man standing beside him, he freaks out. He calms him. Jungkook he stands up. Why are you late? He raises his eyebrows. Umm he was thinking of an excuse. Forget it!! From now on you will not be late.

This arrogent idiot, huh i don't know how Jennie and other employees tolerate him. What about me, i will have to tolerate him daily. From now on. Not only in school also in office. Wow, i digged my own grave.

Follow me, jungkook says. Hobi follows. Not gonna lie, he looks different from what I see in school. Looks like a perfect CEO. He can become in future. Since, Mr Jeon is the CEO as of now. He sees a huge cafeteria inside a room. Wow, so beautiful. So, many varieties?

This is where you will work from now on. Learn everything from Jennie. She will guide you. She handled it all alone? Yes, after a week. She will leave you will have to take care alone. For 3 floors.

3 floors? Yes!! 17th, 18th and 19th floor. Only three people will be there in each floor. Count yourself lucky to get this golden opportunity to be working here.
Golden opportunity? My foot..i will never forget how you treated me.

Always be available to pick up the call, you have only 20 minutes max to prepare what we order for. And when is the break time? Anytime but you shouldn't eat when we order you! Got it? Yeahh, he nods.

Fine rest of the rules will be explained by Jennie. He leaves. He sighs. How do you work here. They are really sweet people. Mr Jeon is very friendly. Mr Jimin is a definition of being calm,  Mr jungkook is a little short tempered, but a really gentleman. I accept everything you said, can't accept jungkook one. She sighs.

I think you like him!! hell no, i already have a handsome boyfriend. He loves me a lot. Ohhh I see. But you can't deny the fact that Mr jungkook is hot. He chuckles and says you haven't seen my boyfriend. That's why you are praising jungkook and I understand. He talks proudly about his handsome boyfriend.

Telephone rings....

******************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Hopekook 💕