Mad

Joon spoke, guys this is my tiny friend hobi, Minna said ohhh I see the only guy without branded cloths haha, everyone looked at her in disgust, joon said hobi is a brand himself, he doesn't want brands joon looked annoyed by what Minna said, Minna further said i was trying to be funny, sorry if you got offended. Hobi looked guilty and tried to smile again but failed. He was sad.

Hi hobi, my name is Yoongi, people call me Agust D and smirked. We can be friends I guess. Hobi smiled bright looking at his gummy smile. Actually you look cute when you smile, Yoongi smiled brighter and blushed.

Minna, my name is Minna, i try to be funny but I fail. Hope you didn't mind hobi. Also I have seen you in dance class, you dance really good. But nobody can beat my boyfriend jungkook. Jhope mind messed up after what Minna said.

Hi, my name is jungkook, you really dance well. He smiled at hobi, he just blushed on his praise. There was someone who got annoyed by all the situation.

Okay, guys enough of the introduction let's start working on our project, jungkook spoke it's alright joon, I have already researched about it. Half of the project is over rest will have to finish. He gave the pending project to joon, everyone was really shocked. You did this all by yourself, that's why he is our class leader Minna spoke. That's right joon said.

Jungkook said leave it on me guys, I will take care of the project. Joon said okay then I will bring cappuccino for everyone, he left. V was looking annoyed at how jhope was being attentive towards jungkook, V took J hopes hands, hobi looked at him and said are you feeling alone, V smiled and nodded.
Let's go out and play, Minna called jungkook to play outside. Hobi looked at jungkook leaving with Minna. His smile dropped and said V we can't leave Yoongi alone.

V, hobi and Yoongi were having random conversation, joon came with cups of cappuccino. Hey guys I'm back. Joon kept the tray in the table, where is jungkook and Minna?? They are outside, call them joon Yoongi said.

Jungkook and Minna came back, jungkook was about to sit, hobi stood up with his cup and turned they both clashes and the cappuccino fell on the project papers. Everyone was shocked at what just happened. I-I didn't do it intentionally. He felt ashamed of what he did. How dare you ruin the project??? Do you even know how hard it is do the project alone??? Jungkook was standing like a frozen statue. V stood up and said Minna he just said it wasn't intentional?? Why are you making it a big scene?!! Ohhh you are the boyfriend of this bitch don't tell me??!! Haha... Enough joon stood up, you have no rights talking to my friend like that joon came forward.

Hobi bit his lips his eyes was overflowing with tears, it is all because of me. I will write all this project again myself, I promise within the next weekend. Jungkook said you are the one who ruined it, you will write all these pages again. After saying this jungkook left. Hobi's eyes were red, Yoongi shortly left. Sorry joon, it's all my fault, joon looked sad. Hobi do you want me to drop you?? No, I will leave him V said collecting all the papers.

V and jhope went inside the car, after driving for 25 minute V stopped, hobi looked up and saw the lake how beautiful it is. He was the reason his crush was angry, he never thought his first impression would be this bad. I want to go home hobi spoke, V looked at him for a few minutes and drive him from lake to his home. Shortly both reached hobi's home. V removed his seatbelt and hugged hobi tight, I know you don't want your crush to have a bad image on you. It was not your fault hobi. He looked into hobi's eyes, hobi Hugged v again. He cried out loud. It's not your fault hobi. That Minna is a bitch. Don't listen to what she said. If you want any help to write this project. Don't hesitate to ask me. Wiping his tears hobi nodded.

V I don't know how I'm gonna look at his eyes again, after this incident...it's too late tae you should leave. V took hobi's hands and comforted him. Hobi walked inside his room, quickly locked his door covered his mouth and cried. All the incidents went like movie inside his mind. He cried hard and fell asleep on floor.

****************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

I know Minna is irritating haha:)
I feel bad for our hobi 😭

Hopekook 💕

Thank you, for taking the time to read.