A spy?

God please save me...my granny he prays inside his mind...he recalls how his mother cries helplessly.

If Mr Jeon agrees to give me the money. I will forever be grateful for him and his company. A tall guy walks towards him and says Jhope? Yes, it's me. Oh, hello my name is Jack, our boss is calling you in his cabin. Okay, i will come.

The tall guy walks away.. he slow walks nervously and goes inside after 30 minutes he gets back to cabin and cries.
He gets call from his mother. He picks the call and stays quite.

Mom- Jhope..where did you? Get all these money?
Jh- stays quite
Mom- did you rob?
Jh- he speaks in a shaky voice...mom it was given by Mr Jeon.
Mom- how did you know him?
Jh- mom I've been working here..
Mom- you didn't tell me.
Jh- mom i have promised him that i will pay back.
Mom- how will you?? She cries.
Jh- mom don't worry trust me in this.
Mom- hobii
Jh- please take care of our granny.
Jh-I love you mom and granny.
Mom- we always love you my dear and mom is proud of you
Jh- mom don't worry about me, take care. Bye!!
   Hangs up the call and sobs

Jhope was feeling weak...he cried so much that he fainted. He wakes up in the 10th floor with the same doctor he encountered before. Slowly open your eyes the doctor says. He opens and sees the doctor. You are one of the employee who likes to visit here often.

It was a bad joke, but how are you feeling Mr jhope. I'm fine sir then a guy enters. "Don't you eat anything?" Be starving like this all the time and create trouble. Yeah this jungkook creep, he never shuts up...

Hobi says i had my breakfast, i wasn't feeling well. Doctor turned towards jungkook and says Mr jungkook he is my patient even though you are his boss you aren't suppose to talk to him like that. We should treat them with care and patience.

Yeah as if he will listen to you doctor, don't waste your time on this moron...tell him to leave the room...it's annoying...this jungkook ..is a dumb idiot. He thinks I'm weak.

Sorry doctor jungkook says. Doctor turns towards hobi and says jhope you take rest here. Jungkook will drop you. Whatt this moron no way I'm going with him. No doctor. I can handle this.

Doctor i can go by myself, doctor says as your wish and leaves both the male alone. "Don't even think i will drop you" jungkook says. Jhope sighs and goes under his blanket. Leave the room you moron, i hate fighting with you. I don't even want to talk about you. You are worst than tae. I'm not gonna let to live in peace. Why am I sounding like a evil bitch...goddd save me. Atleast i got the money to save my granny.

Hey stop troubling me... jungkook says when did i trouble you? Did i call you here? Why the fuck are you here? Jungkook turns around sighs and starts to walk. This jhope is pain in my ass, i don't know what is so great about him. My father is always backing him. He isn't worthy enough, like he is an average employee, who is weak, never fights for what he really wants...runs away from real battle. He can fool people around him just not me. After all he is that tae's ex. He might be a spy! Of that guy!! I will have to keep an eye on him. How can I forget how he couldn't defend himself anywhere. He is a weak fellow, who was depended on tae, i don't think they broke up, i think he is playing with me, getting here just for the money and to know the company secrets and to make my life miserable. I will remove your mask jhope, sooner or later. He smirks.

************************
Hey guys,

Hope you like this chapter 🙂