"Double Take"

Jungkook wakes up all sweaty and anxious. He breathes heavy as if running a marathon. He sees the clock, it shows 1:00 am in the morning. He walks towards his balcony and sees the rain. He goes inside of his room and makes a coffee with a clear mind. What kind of dream was that he thought to him. What if the dream becomes true ? He started questioning everything. Goddd he is troubling me even in my dreams…hell!!!! Okay, calm down jk…he says to himself. He wanted to know how jhope was doing. He sleeps on his couch and wakes up at 10:00 am. He gets ready as far as he could and leaves the house. He rushes from the lift and runs. Jungkook calls his father. He turns around in guilt and stay quite. Jungkook why did you come to office? You could’ve taken a day off. No, dad there is a lot of work pending need to complete it. Jk father smiles and nods his head and says its okay to have fun sometimes in life. Do you get it? Mr jeon asks. Jungkook says yes dad and nods.

His father leaves, he runs towards the canteen and sees a tall guy making a strawberry milk shake. Jungkook sighs and smiles. I was worried for no logical reason. Huh man why?? Am I like this?? He walks towards the canteen. Sir, he gets interrupted by his assistant Yin. Yeah, what is the update? Sir, Jimin has reached south korea and there is audition going on for new Idols. How many members have been selected?? 2 members sir. Why only 2? Jk asks. Jimin Sir didn’t see a worthy candidate yet. So, it is getting delayed. Our shareholders have invested $140 million on our new team, we need to hurry up and choose the right candidates. He gets upset with the status and he leaves.

Jk hears a knock on his door, he says get in and sees Jhope walking with  Juice in his hands. He places it on his table. Hey, how did you know I was gonna come to office today? JK asks. Hobi smiles and says I didn’t know. I just did what I was suppose to do. Jhope leaves after saying it. JK starts to get pissed off in his behavior. I was worried about this jhope and he is showing attitude, he is pissing me off!!! I will make you pay for this my boy…he smirks. He is hurting my pride. I will get back to you once I’m done with my work, wait and watch..

He was too busy working he forgot, he had a meeting with Mr Jeon. He gets a call, he attends the call and says sorry dad and waits. Mr jeon says it’s okay don’t be too hard on yourself. I’ll manage the meeting. All you need to do is take some rest and go home. Also, jhope wanted to go home early today. Ask him if he needs any help. Okay? Okayyy dad….. says jk with a sigh Hangs up the call. Godddd not him again, he is a pain in my ass. He is truly annoying…how could someone be so irritating??? Idk how im getting involved in his stuffs. Calm down jk…breathe not a big deal….i have seen worst fellows in my life but he is eating my head..

He walks outside his cabin and walks around his company, he sees the evening sky the mild orange, dark blue turning into dark. He smiles and walks inside to take his car outside, he drives outside and sees the road was empty but something was not okay with. He couldn’t find what it was. He sees a car coming from the behind and he drives straight in a normal speed. He felt alone, he was thinking of playing a song!!!!okay….this is going to be a real tough thing, so, Imma play some random song. He plays a song

I could say I never dare
To think about you in that way, but
I would be lyin'
And I pretend I'm happy for you
When you find some dude to take home
But I won't deny that……

He pauses the song and sees the name of the song “Double Take” wow sounds good. He plays again

In the midst of the crowds
In the shapes in the clouds
I don't see nobody but you
In my rose-tinted dreams
Wrinkled silk on my sheets
I don't see nobody but you……

While he was enjoying the song he sees a small familiar guy walking very far and right side of the road…looks like jhope…he lowers the volume and tries to see who that guy is. He sees jhope walking slowly from far. He suddenly remembers about the nightmare and says nah…that’s just a dream. He increases the volume of the song.

Who could say that they saw us coming?
Tell me
Do you feel the love?
Spend a summer or a lifetime with me
Let me take you to the place of your dreams
Tell me
Do you feel the love?

He hums with song and vibes, he sees a car coming on his right in a high speed. He also remember jhope was in walking on right side. Before that car could reach jhope he rash drives his car and swipes right and crashes the car. Jhope got jump scared and sees too car crashed together.  The people near him ran towards the car and tried to help the other car driver was bleeding from his head. Jhope was too stunned to move. He recognized the car. He was shaking to go near. He sees a bunch of men carrying jk, his white shirt was painted red with his blood.

****************************
Hey guys,

Hope you guys like this chapter

Thank you for all your support 💖💖💖

Sorry to keep you guys waiting...
I was a little busy with my personal issues.

I will try to update often ☺️❤️

If possible read this chapter with the song "double take" by druv. ❤️❤️❤️🥰