Weak

Hobi was looking outside the window, a long and strong hands hugged him. When he looked at him, it was namjoon. Joonieee?? Ahhh joon everyone is looking at us, it's embarassing!! Joon then said, hoba why is your eyes red?? And why there are dark circles?? That's nothing. Yaa tell me hobi, I thought we were friends?!! Hobi sighed and said joon I didn't get to sleep yesterday, I was busy completing the project that I messed up.

Joon looked at him, why are you sad joon. I'm happy that I could finish it within a day...he gave a bright smile to joon. Hobi you need rest you look weak today. Won't you believe me?? I'm the strongest, you know? Joon then laughed at his silliness.

Time skip

It was dance class, he entered the class, saw V was waiting for him. He ran towards hobi, lifted him and gave a warm hug to hobi, I was so worried about you, hobi chuckled and said V leave me, why everyone is so weird today?? Haha....hobi what happened to you?? You look so tired today?? Ahhh V how can I tell you?!! Suddenly all the attention was on a short male. Hey guys today we will have battle between two students, the best one wins, are you guys excited??? Jimin shouted,  everyone with a Chorus screamed yesssss!!!!

The first two person to battle are, jhope was praying that his name shouldn't come up. He knew that he is weak, he can't even stand, his back was hurting him, legs were weak, the vision was a little  blurry. He can hear his breath. Jimin called out jungkook and jhope. Everyone one cheering them with claps, it echoed everywhere. V patting hobi before he left. You can do it hobi, fighting!!!! V shouted. Beat that bitch jungkook. You are the king of dance. Do it!!!! Minna shouted. You see he his my man. He is gonna win this for sure and she looked at V and smirked.

V looked at Minna and turned to hobi again. He cheered hobi. Jimin started giving instructions to both of them. This is a dance battle. One should start the dance, if the song changes the other person should dance for the song. You can't copy the others steps. Try not to repeat the same step more than twice.

After the instructions, the music bagan jungkook was the first to dance, followed by jhope. Crowd was cheering him, like they are in a stadium. Of course, jungkook was fully into the song, was making difficult moves, Minna was jumping out of excitement. The song changed it was hobi's turn to dance and showcase his moves. Since, he is professional he doesn't want to show he is weak. He started dancing for the song, he was tired, he knees were pleading him for rest, his back was also hurting him badly, the sound of the music was fading, knees gave up, he fell on the floor, his eyes got blurred out.

Hobi couldn't feel anything, he was feeling void. No pain, nothing. He has never experienced something like that before. Am I dead?? Dying??? Am I still in the floor?? Please someone come and wake me up. I wanna go home.

V, yoongi, namjoon was waiting near the bed where jhope was resting. How long his he gonna pretend like this?? V asked, he needs sleep V joon said. What if he didn't wake up? Are you mad?? He needs some sleep. Joon was getting annoyed. V he is just a little tired, he was already weak, on the top of it, he also had to fight against jungkook in a dance battle??!! What do you expect?? He is a human being just like us.

V looked worried. This happened because of that jungkook. He left the place. Hey!!! Jungkook turned back? Oh V how is jhope now? Is he fine? Minna interrupted oh jungkook why are you worried about that sensitive bitch?? Did you see how weak he is?? Huh? V couldn't hold his anger, V pulled jungkook by his collar and said it's all because of you. How dare you treat my boyfriend like that.  Leave him, go take care of your bitch who is a ill, weak attention seeker. Jungkook pushed V away.

Hey, do you like him? Or something?? Why are you even fighting for such a poor guy?? Don't tell me you do?? V smirked. When you can like a bitch like Minna?? Why can't I like hobi?? Minna laughed and said losers always end up with another loser. That's true in your case. I also know that you love jungkook's money not him!!! Minna you are just another girl for me, hobi isn't someone ordinary. He really is special for me. Don't even try to hurt him again. You will never see your loved ones jungkook alive.

You have a good sense of humour, jungkook said, stay away from me, and both left. V got a call, he went running.

Jungkook POV,

This V is getting on my nerves. That jhope and his idiot friends are messing around. This Minna is another idiot who can't keep her mouth shut. Shall, I just go and check on jhope, how he is doing?? What??? What am I even thinking?? Why am I thinking about him?? Shitt...I need rest. All these dramas are driving me crazy.

****************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Hopekook 💕

Thanks for taking your time to read.