Gentleman

It was really dark, jhope didn't care who that man was. He quickly got in and turned to thank the man. Mr Jeon?? CEO of HYBE corporation?? If I'm not wrong. The middle aged man smiled. Your not wrong at all. He starts the car. Sir, thank you very much for helping me. He bowed. He didn't realise it was Mr jeon's car. Everyone around him are super rich people.

So, what is your name young man? My name is jhope. Ummm nice name. What do you do? Why are you late? Actually I'm in my high school and I'm in need of some money. So, i do a part time job here in Domino's. Such a responsible and hardworking person in such a young age. Your parents must be proud.

Which school are you studying in? Dulwich College Seoul. That is were my son studies. His name is jungkook!! He is really good in studies also good in dancing. Jhope gets really shocked at what he just heard. (So, jungkook is Mr jeon's son?? I still remember his home!! He felt like heaven, this man looks a geniune and a sweet person can't believe that rude bastard is this man's son. By the way Jimin is sweet just like this old man...that's not important, he is super rich in our class. He is rude cost he got everything to be.)

What happened Jhope? Are you alright? Yeah, I'm fine. Do you by any chance know my son? Yeah, he is my classmate. Very nice person. he says giving a fake smile.

Where do you live, near the lake. What is your father's name Mr jhope? I-I only have my mother with me. Ohh!! I'm sorry. May i know your mother's name? Ms Jung Jennie!! You the son of Jennie?? You know my mom? Yes, she works in our company and its surprising that your not aware of where she works.

I'm sorry Mr Jeon. She never gives me any information about her work. She doesn't share anything. That is why I choose to work on a part time job. He smiles sadly. You are really a great son.

Mr jhope here take this if you need any help just reach me anytime. He gives a visiting card and his contact number. He couldn't decline his offer. It might be rude to do that. He accepts the card with a smile and thanks him. After completing your schooling you can contact our company for your employment, only if you are interested. I always like hardworking people.

He blinked his eyes in disbelief. He gulped and thanked the old man again. He stops the car and looks at hobi, he quickly bows and thanks the old man for dropping him. It was nice meeting you jhope. Will see you later. It was nice meeting you too Mr Jeon. He bows again.

He leaves. Jhope opens the door and switch on the lights and runs towards his room locks the door. What just happened?? Is this some kind of dream? Did he offer me a job?? I'm so lucky to meet this man. God just sent him to help me!! Keke asshh that rude ass jungkook. This man is totally different from the jungkook.

He locks the main door, goes back to his room. Takes a hot bath changes his dress into pajama. He falls on bed. This is heaven. Oh god i forgot my phone. He charges his phone. It's still raining. Tomorrow is a holiday anyways. Let's just chill today with some Netflix.

He opens his laptop and starts watching a webseries and falls asleep. His phone starts ringing. He gets distributed and Wakes up. Attends the call, who is this? Hey hobi, why didn't you attend my call? V? My battery was dead. I was worried!!
Are you safe? Yeah, i have something important to tell you. I'm feeling too sleepy. Baby, no wait!!! Goodnight V.
He hangs up.

******************
Hey guys, hope you all like this chapter

I'm writing this in midnight

Goodnight guys💕