Job

Lunch break

Hoba where are you going?? Ohh joon I don't think I can continue any longer, my back hurts a bit, I will leave. Shall I drive you home?? Ahh no, I will take a taxi. Take the medicine I gave you!! Don't forget!! Okay joon...he left the desk and went to jungkook's desk. Jungkook!!
He saw jhope standing in front of him, he tilted his head in confusion.

He looked at his hands, he saw papers, which was in a file, here the project. Sorry for causing you so much trouble, and I mean it jungkook. Don't worry, i won't trouble you anymore. Before he could say anything he left the class.

He was a bit upset, he wanted to apologise but he couldn't, his ego stopped him from doing it. He looked at the project and he came to the last paper, it was written sorry jungkook!!

Jhope was walking down the streets, near a Domino's he stopped, he saw an advertisement hiring part time or full time employee? He thought he needs some money, to help himself. He can't rely on his mother and burden her more. He went inside and saw a employee, hello sir, what would you like? Ohh, I'm sorry. I'm here for a part time job!!! My name is Jhope. The employee chuckled and said there is our manager. You can ask him, about the job, he went inside. There was a old man, sitting in a comfortable chair, he was having a cold coffee? He went inside, after 20 minutes of conversation he was about to leave, the employee stopped him and asked what happened?? Often managers are rude, this old man is a cool person. He gave me a job with weekend leaves too. She smiled and said welcome to the world of Domino's.

He totally forgot about a important duty, he waved a bye and ran towards the road, he took a taxi to his home. He had his lunch and took medicine. He fell asleep in his room.

He waked up at 4:00 pm and cursed himself for being too lazy. I will work a part time job without my mom knowing about it. He wanted to share this news to someone, he is too innocent and childish, he can't keep things to himself, let me call joon and tell him, okay

Ringing.....

Hello hoba!?

Hey joon, you know what I am going to do a part time job from next week, I'm very

No!!!! First look after yourself hoba you can't do this to yourself!!!

I'm not asking, I just called you to inform

Hang up...

This joon, actually is like my mother who always worries about me...joon has taken up my mom's job it seems. Huh..
I'm sad that I can't be like others, joon has a big house, rich parents. He no need to worry about anything. Poor like me have to worry.....but joon never showed off anything in front of me, very down to earth guy, he is intelligent,  he is handsome too, why is he single?? I mean I'm not interested, but still curious. A guy with such a good nature will get the most beautiful girl.

What about V?? He is a very friendly and a very easy going guy...he is searching for a good guy, hope he finds one.

And what about me?? A potato?? Who is not interested in anyone?? Maybe nobody is interested in me!!! Who will like a guy like me. Right!! Yess!! These thoughts will make me crazy!!

The employee who talked with me today he looked very handsome. Never thought a Domino's employee can be that beautiful, I'm surrendered by either extremely beautiful or wealthy.
Ahhhhhh forget it jhope.
You are not getting any!!!
Yoongi?!! Shut up!!! No!!! One!!! Absolutely!!! Is interested in you!!!

Huh, god I am such a pervert. To think such things. I will be a new jhope from now on. But what shall I change?? Shall I change my hair colour?? I might look cool? Shall I go to parlour?? For some good skin care?? I will just have my dinner and think about it,,,, fine what shall I do? To look a bit good?? All of a sudden Minna came into his e
Imagination and shouted yaa loser, no matter what you try, you are a loser for sure!!! Why is she like that?? Even if I decide she would take the living hell out of me!!! Ahhhhhhahhhhh ahhh he was fake crying!!! A tear dropped from his eyes.

Why am I crying for such imaginary things. I should be happy that I gave the project to that jungkook hereafter that Minna and that arrogant jungkook won't interfere. He got bored and took his mobile out.

Group chat

Yoongi:- hey guys, where is jhope after the lunch, i didn't see him in the school?

Joon:- he went home, he was feeling sick again.

V:- huh, that's the reason he didn't come to dance class, Jimin praised me for my dance today. I missed hobi a lot.

Jungkook:- guys this weekend, I want everyone to come to my home. So, that we can finish it this weekend itself.

Joon:- fine, jungkook.

Jungkook:- inform jhope about it, let me know if he has any issue.

V:- of course, he will have problem with you and your irritating girlfriend. She bullies him always.

Jungkook:- why are you in this group??

V:- that is none of your business, I'm here for hobi.

Joon:- guys stop!! I will ask him and inform you jungkook.

V:- if he agrees to come, I will be coming with him too??

Jungkook:- nobody invited you!!

V:- I will come for hobi, he is sick. He needs someone to help, why??are you jealous??
(V knows how to make jungkook agree, also knows how to make him angry)

Jungkook:- you are funny, I have absolutely no problem!!
(This V is too irritating and hard to handle)

Namjoon to hobi

Hey hoba, are you coming this weekend to jungkook's house for the Project?

Hobi:- I will....:)

******************

Hey guys, hope you guys like this chapter