V~hope

It's 10 pm hobi, you can leave. Hobi waves a bye to Kai. Left the Domino's, it was not that bad. He was walking down the road. A car stopped near hobi. A tall guy came outside the car. Hobi let's goz get in the blonde male said. Ahhh V what are you doing? You didn't leave??? No!! I was waiting for you baby. I didn't want to disturb you in your work place.

Don't ignore me!! Get in now. We will talk. Hobi got in, he was quite. V why? How did you? I'm confused...wait, hobi i always think about you...only you..

You didn't came to school that doesn't mean you can hide anything from me. I know, I will come to know. He smiles.
So, what have you decided? About what?
About us? I-I don't know yet!!

He leans towards the small male, Hobi closes his eyes out of fear. He places a tiny kiss on his cheeks. Hobi come on!! I'm not a pervert.

V you are my good friend, he gulped. You have always been there for me. When I need help. I feel like, I'm using you for my selfish reasons. I don't think I can ever give you the love you deserve. The other male pulled him into a hug. Shhhh baby. I expect nothing but your love, your love alone. When I first saw you, i thought i could never be your friend. You were very sensitive, something changed me. It's you, and your love.

Don't leave me baby, he takes hobi hands kisses it gently. If you'll say no, I will start hating myself.

Hobi was nervous and hurt at the same time. Why did you choose me?? When you have plenty of options?? V leave me! Before I fall for you...if I say no to you!!! I will never forgive myself for breaking your heart. But you deserve better. Not a coward like me. Don't touch me, i will miss you...miss your touch... don't make me feel things like these...I'm a curse myself. I want to cry out loud. What am I to myself?? I will everything, everyone if anything goes wrong. I can't hurt you...

Hobi!!! It's okay... I understand...I don't deserve your love. Maybe we are not meant to be together. Tears started falling from hobi's eyes. V smiles and wipes it. Don't take the blame on yourself. It was all my fault. You liked jungkook. Hobi started feeling guilty for liking jungkook. No, no I liked him...but no more...V looks at his face and cupped his face with his hands. My sunshine should always smile.

Hobi pushes his hands harshly and says why did you do this to me!!! V was dumbfounded. What?? Leave me tae, leave me alone!!! Don't do this to yourself. I am not in love, I can never be in love. You are lying hobi. Don't you? You love that jungkook? Don't you? Nooooooo!!! I liked him...you changed it, you tought me to be myself, to love myself. You are the reason.

He turned hobi towards his side. Now, tell me. If you like me the same way I do? Hobi looks down. Huh!!! I'm such a stupid to think that way. Fine let me leave you. The ride was quite, they reached hobi's home. Hobi removes his seatbelt, turns to see V, who wasn't looking at jhope.

V he calls the tall male, he hums in response. I love you tae, hobi was looking down, the tall male turn towards hobi, he sees hobi sobbing. V gently turns hobi's face...is it true? Am i forcing you. Tae I have already fallen for you but I was afraid of getting hurt. He sobs. I'm a coward. No, you are very strong baby. You are my only weakness. He wipes his tears. It's getting late, i should leave. He was about to step out, v wrapped his arms hugging the male from behind.

Don't leave me baby!!! V says. Hobi giggles and says V have to go. Will meet tomorrow. V leaves the other male. Hobi I'm flying, this is the happiest day of my life. The guy who stole my heart. Hobi goes near V and whispers I need to go. Don't make me stay here for the whole night. Before going can I have a moment with you?! V says. V was lost closing his eyes. After a few minutes he sees that the other male is vanished in the air. He plays with his hair and laughs at how silly he has become.

I will catch you, and never leave you baby...you own my heart....looooove youuuu babyyyy he screams before driving back to his home.

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Vhope💕

Thank you!