Rude

Time skip

Vhope are all lovey dovey in their own world. It was the end of the month. Today you have invited Minna and jungkook for the special celebration? Yeah, today is the day tae. Okay!! But you didn't invite me, you just forgot me? Or am I not important, he pouted. Don't ignore me baby. Hobi chuckled and said tae it's my work place. I can't work when you are around try to understand.

What if that jungkook does something to my baby, he won't do anything. How? Coz I have the powerful and a very handsome boyfriend in the whole world.

Really?? Hobi nodded to make tae happy. Tae pulled hobi into a tight hug, and tiny kisses on his cheeks. Hobi stopped him gave a passionate kiss.

I need to go, so early? Yeah!! Today is a grand celebration tae. Also if we satisfy our customers, manager will pay us extra. I want to make him happy today, and how about making me happy, tae he pushed tae in tiny and ran.

I'm sorry tae, will see ya...bye baby..will come to pick you...give me a call!! Sure..

He reaches early...hey hoba!! He sees kai...he hugs kai.. haven't seen you in a while. So, busy with that hottie?? Hey!! Hobi blushes..got it.

Today, we have a lot of work hobi. Please don't mess up. If you mess up in regular days it's different. I got the news that HYBE owners son is coming with his girlfriend. Hobi says 'oh', 'okay'.

That's the reason our Domino's is shining like stars. All the extra decoration. Oh my god, jungkook that man is the definition of beauty. His girlfriend is lucky. She looks like a model you know?? Hobi couldn't handle kai anymore. Okay!! Kai we have to get to work now.

Both started working, hobi serving his customer. He was dressed in formals today. He checks himself in the mirror. He sighs. It's already 6:00 where is Minna and jungkook.

Today i will serve them and get good pay. He thinks to himself. Manager who was overdressed was waiting outside the Domino's to invite the couple.

He shakes his hands with manger and all the employees bows to invite the royal couple. Kai pulls jhope and forces him to bow. (Why are these people treating them like king and queen? I came early for them this people are already so late. I'm not gonna leave them)

Kai was just admiring jungkook. Wow how handsome he is right? Hobi just hums at his world. Look at them. They see Minna pointing at hobi. ( Finally they noticed me, Minna isn't that bad of a person. she doesn't forget me.i will get the extra pay by serving them.)

Manger calls hobi, he runs. He is our new employee. You have demanded him to serve you guys. Please feel free to ask any service you guys want. He will take care.

Manager pulls jhope and whispers in his ears they are very precious client hobi. Do your best, if they like your service. They may become our regular customer. He gives a nervous smile and nods.

He sees the manager leaving. Hey Minna why you guys are late. Oh, jungkook and I were busy photo shooting. We are just helping you. Serve us the best pizza. He goes to Kai and tells him to prepare Philly Steak Pizza and  ExtravaganZZa Feast Pizza.

Okay, it will be ready. After 15 minutes kai handover the pizza to jhope. He goes to the table where the couple were seated. He places the pizza to jungkook and places the other pizza near Minna.

Minna orders other pizza after a while. Jhope brings Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza when he comes speed walking not to be late. hobi's ankle twists and the pizza falls on ground. Before he could  apologize, Minna slaps jhope in front of everyone. Manager runs towards Minna and jungkook asks to forgive. since he is still new.

I really like this place Mr John but this employee is the only problem in this Domino's. Minna walks out. Jhope stands there until his manager says your fired. He couldn't take anymore.

********************

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

Little vhope💕