Changing signal

Jhope you seems to be lost? Jungkook says. Jhope gives a weird smile and the tears falls down his cheeks.

Jungkook stands up and tries to calm jhope, what happened?? Why are you crying? Jhope says, you gonna fire me!! He sobs...

Jungkook gets irritated and says i wasn't going to fire you. Get back to work, he says in anger. Jhope stands up and leaves. He walks outside and sighs.

I'm so dumb?? He wasn't planning to fire me? What was he trying to say...i am seriously overthinking... should get better soon. Let's get back to work.

He enters the cafeteria, and sits on a chair. He starts cleaning the floor he messed up. Okay, it's almost over. He sees a man walking inside the cafeteria.

It's not dry yet, he pouts. He sees that it was Mr Jeon. He immediately apologized. Sorry Mr Jeon. He laughs and says it's okay jhope. You did a great job. The strawberry shake has become one of the favourite of our client.

Jhope blushes. Jeon says jhope we are having a party in my house. Jimin's birthday is need, i want you to make the strawberry shake for his birthday. Help in decoration works.

Jhope gets excited and says it's his pleasure to be a helping hand. Don't forget to be on Sunday. We will be waiting for you jhope. Okay Mr Jeon.
He leaves.

What a gentleman. I admire this guy!! More than anyone!!! Am i having a crush on Mr Jeon? What rubbish...i have become a pervert. God save me.

Wow, atleast he praised me for the strawberry shake. Unlike that jungkook who scared me. He blushes thinking, how much lucky he is working under HYBE.

If Mr Jeon asks me for a date i will say yes. He isn't that old. Looks more handsome and also such a humble person. Jhope are you looking for a sugar daddy...you moron stop thinking too much..he is your big boss. Jungkook's father. Jimin??? He is cool. Totally like his father, jungkook??? Ashh that punk.
I left the trophy for him. Without fighting back. He gets sad. Rich people get everything they want, people like me struggle to get strawberry shake. He sighs.

He sees Mr Jeon and jungkook leaving the office, he went inside the lift Mr Jeon and jungkook gets inside the lift. Jhope gulps in fear of jungkook and Jeon.

Jeon turns back to see jhope, jhope was fighting with his headset, to untangle it. He chuckles. He takes the headset in his hands and says i will help you. He untangles it and hands it over to jhope again.

Jhope thanks him, and he could see jungkook staring at him on the other end. He smiles at Jeon and gulps. Jhope he looks in Jeon's eyes and tries to understand what he wanted to convey.

Jeon says you smell really good jhope, what perfume do you use? Jhope was turning red, he blushed and said. I don't use heavy perfumes. I use only cherry blossom Mr Jeon. He smiles getting nervous.

Mr Jeon looks so hot, when he looks at me like that. What a genuine person. Don't be over friendly Jeon, i will start liking you in no minute. I should stop wearing this perfume. I am here to work, not to do such immature things. Don't forget what tae taught you.

You don't deserve anyone, a poor like you. Will need to learn, where you belong!!! He is a owns HYBE and you think he likes you, his arrogent son is one of the best reason not to fall for anyone.

Again, i will have to go home...feel miserable....alone.... betrayed....ugly.... unworthy.....poor....pain......again!!!

They walk in a different direction, jhope walks to his home. While walking he sees how everyone around him is happy except him. He sees the lake. He remembers how he used to hold hands of tae. Tell him how much he loves him. He closes his eyes and sighs. No more!!

*******************
Hey guys, hope you like this chapter

I thought of writing something like this...
I mean why not, haha

💖💖💖💖