1st fight

Since bb15 ended both teja n kk got busy with their lives. They were offered a lot of shows and were still doing interview. They tried to keep their relationship that started on Ntv away from limelight but looking at the love they both received they shared some pics or videos on their insta Id sometimes.
They both decided to take it slow even though they couldn't keep their hands off each other n were aching for closure but they still decided to date a bit before "doing it"

Almost 5 weeks post bb15 ended kk receives a call from Shamita. She is keeping a small party at her house. Due to covid outbreak she has kept it at her house n not some club.
Kk was hesitant to agree for it as he wasnt sure if teju was invited.
Hearing the unsure tone Shamita told kk that she had already spoken to teja n told him to pick up teja while coming.

This made kk very happy. He called teja to confirm.
Kk- Oye anda shaamko ready rehna, i will pick u up by 8.
Teja- Tu toh bada excited sound kar raha hai? Itni excitement for shamitas party??
Kk- obviously tujhe jo tota bane hue dekhunga after so long. Bus time pe ready rehna.
Teja- tujhe kisne bola main tota banugi, i will come in just plain tracks n tshirt.
Kk- tejuu plsss yaar. We havent met in a week aaj toh thodi date wali aayegi.
Teju- okkk okk chal let me go for a bath n will see u at 8.
Kk- arre hangup mat kar,switch to video call 😜
Teju- shutup, bye

Kk reached teja house by 8:15.
He called her
Kk-aaja bahar i m waiting.
Teja-bus 5 mins
Kk- arrey yaar jaldi kar teja. I hate waiting.

Teja comes out.
Kk just kept looking at her. She was wearing an off shoulder bodycon dress. She looked absolutely ravishing and beautiful.
She enteted the car and kk just kept looking at her
Teju- kya hua? Chal abhi late nahi ho raha?
Kk- You look beautiful my love.
Aaj ghar jaane nahi dunga post party, you are coming to my house
Teju- (blushing) maine gharpe bol diya hai ki the party will go on till late n i will be back tomorrow morning
Kk- Are you serious? Fuck i love u anda.
And tonight i will show you just how much.

The whole drive kk just held her hand throughout. The car stopped at a signal. Teju was adjusting her dress. The off shoulder strap kept falling. Kk looked at her. He put his hand on her shoulder n tried to adjust the strap. His mere touch got her nervous. He felt her nervousness.
Slowly he took his hand down n started wrting words on her thigh with his finger.
He asked her to guess what he was writing.
With each stroke teju was going crazy n feeling hot.
Kk looked at her n knew jow she waa feeling.
Just then the signal went green n he started driving again.
Teju was still feeling too turned on n Just trying to divert herself looking outside.
It was just this crazy chemistry between them that amazed teju.

They reached shamitas house.
Shamita greeted them with a big hug n invited them inside.
Inside on the sofa Raqesh,neha,akasa n pratik were already sitting.
They all met each other n were enjoying drinks.

Neha started dancing n soon akasa and teju joined her.

The door bell rang n shamita opened the door n there was babs and vishal.
Teju was v happy to meet babs . she just went to her n hugged him.
She met vishal too n hugged him.

Kk saw this. He was furious just at teja n vishal hugging.
He saw vishal checking out teja from head to toe and kk just wanted to bash him.

He still cooled himself down n met both nish n vishal.
Now all of them were dancing n like old bb house times nish n teju started dancing together. Kk was looking at them . He has always been the possessive kind n was not ok with the closeness but since it was nish he tried to calm down.
After around 10 mins vishal started dancing with teja.
Kk was getting angry n it was evident on his face.
Just then raqesh went to him n said
" its just dancing, relax"
Kk tried to act all cool n said "ya i know, nothing like that"
Raqesh- i know what you are feeling, its ok to be jealous . that just adds spice to your relationship.
Kk- ya i know that but i just dont like vishal n i his intentions with teja
Before Raqesh could say anything shamita pulled him on the dance floor.

Kk decided to dance with teju
Just as he walking towards teju he saw vishal hugging teja from side n giving a kiss on her hair.
He just lost it n was so pissed. He marched towards them n was about to punch vishal when Raqesh stepped in between n told him to calm down n not create a scene.
Realising what he was gonna do kk just stopped n went to the washroom.

He was raging red and extremely upset but he knew he had to control his anger. He remembered the times during bb15 where he did things cos of anger n then faced the consequences.

So he just smoked a few cigg n came out.
He was looking for teju but she was not there.
He went around looking for her n saw her in the kitchen.
She went there to drink water.
Kk- teju lets go home.
Teju- abhi??
Abhi toh sab aaye hai. Sab kitni masti kar rahe hai. Lets wait na
Kk- no i want to go home.
Teju- umar n rashmi will come in an hr unko milke jaate hai na
Kk- dekh teju main bahot buri tarah fatunga chup chap ghar chal.

Teju didnt understand what happened but looking at karan face she knew he was very angry.

They made an excuse to everyone that both had early morning shoot n had to leave now.

Just as they were leaving vishal held tejus hand and said- teju tu ruk na, apun tere ko raat ko chod dega after party.

Before teju could answer kk shrugged off vishals hand and said- woh abhi ghar jaayegi mere saath.

Teju understood something was seriously upsetting kk.

They both were silent in lift n sat quietly in car.
After 15 mins teju asked

Teju- what happened kk
Pls tell me whats upsetting u?

Kk- AS if you dont know. Itni bholi nahi hai ti?

Teju- kk pls vapis se aise mat bol, just tell me kya hua?

Kk-vapis mat bol matlab?

Teju- bb15 house mein bhi tu aise bolta tha n it used to hurt me. Pls tell me what happened

Kk- its all about u teju.
Just u. What you want, when you want with whom you want.
I told you i am very posessive and what did u do today??

Teju- what did i do?? Kya bol raha hai?

Kk- vishal aaya n hugged you. Utna i get it cos u r friends but how dare he kisses u. How dare he touches you like that. Why does he feel he can kiss u.

Teju- but ismein maine kya kiya? He kissed on my head n i immediately backed off.

Kk- wtf backed off ? U were still dancing on floor with them.

Teju- kk sun..

Kk- stfu. Not a word out of you. Mera mazak bana ke rakha hai tune.
Zara bhi nahi sochti what i feel.
Koi bhi aake teko kiss karke jaayega ye hai teri izzat?

Teju- kk pls aise sab mat bol.

Kk- just shut up teju. U never understood what i truly feel for u n my possesiveness. U r mine n only mine.
But u want to be with everyone.
Toh tu ja n kar jo karna hai.

Teju- but plss kk listen to me

Kk- get out.

Teju- what?

Kk- get out of the car. Tera ghar aa gaua hai.

Teju- but we were going to go to your house

Kk- u want to hug other boys n get cosy with them n then u want us as well?
Just go teju before i say anything more.

Teju - pls mujhe ek baar bolne de

Kk- screamed out loud- GET OUT RIGHT NOW.

Teju felt v bad and just got out of the car n when inside her house gate.
She turned around to look n kk was gone by then.

She was feeling very bad and was controlling her tears.
She unlocked the door n went straight to her room.
Tears started rolling down n she just couldnt control it.
All those fights and ugly spats n mean words spoken in bb house came back.
Teju just cried herself to sleep that night.