Torture

Kk- No i m not jealous.

Teju- Oh is it now? Good then.

Teju- Can u drop me home?

Kk- Why home? Your r coming to my place.

Teju- No i want to go home. Tired of being ur chipku. Abhi leech ke jaise nahi chipkungi. Will give u full space.

Kk- Yaar now u r stretching the topic.

Teju- Ok.

Kk- We r going to my house. Period.

Teju- No. I dont want to bother u. Tu apni space le n ache se so ja.

Kk- dont start this with me.

Teju- I didnt start anything. U did. I will end it my way when i want to.

Kk stopped the car on the side.
He turned to teju , held her neck n pulled her towards him for a kiss.
But teju stopped him.

Teju- Oh no no no mister. U aint getting any of that. No kiss. No sex. Nothing.

Kk- WTF WHY??

Teju- You know damn well why.

Kk- I m telling u again u r pulling this issue too much. I already apologised.

Teju- You wanted a reaction out of me na. This is what u get for what u Did.

Kk- tu ghar chal. Main dekhta hoon who stops me from kissing u. Tu meri hai samjhi na.

Teju felt v good hearing this. She was teasing him purposely n decided to torture him this time.
She received a lot of flak for Her reaction on ss massaging kk n aunty comment. N it was kk who initiated that.
So this time she knew she will teach him a lesson once n for all.

They reached kks house.
They moment they entered the house kk lifted her on his shoulders n took her to the bedroom.
He put her on the bed.

Kk- Tu samajti kya hai khud ko? You will stop me from kissing u?

With this he bent forward to kiss her.
She put her hands on her mouth n stopped him.

Teju- Why do u want to kiss a leech?

Kk was getting irritated n angry now

He was v close to teju.

Kk- Teju stop it. Enough is enough.

Before he could lean further n kiss she rolled out n got up from the bed in a swift motion.

Teju- No karan. U need to stop now. No more kiss. No more sex. Thats ur punishment until u r truly sorry.

Kk walked towards her n pinned her to the wall. He kissed her neck.

Kk- So u r saying u dont want this.
With this He started kissing her neck n licked her ear.

Teju was falling weak. She wanted to kiss him so bad but she controlled herself

Teju- Yes i dont want this. I mean it.

Kk- U cant stop me teju. Mera hakk hai.

Teju- Acha abhi hakk hai? N when u choose to get cosy with other girls tabhi? Just cos u want go feel a certain way n want me to react tabhi bhool jaata hai ki tera hakk hai?

Kk- Dekh teju.

Teju- So sunny abhi tu dekh. Ab enough. Bb house mein all shamita thing happened. I snapped n reacted n received so much backlash for it but only to be told by rashmi on finale ki u were the one who started all this.