Jealous

Its was Wednesday n on friday kk new music video launches. Since their first date kk n teju have met just 3 times.
They are on video call with each other daily but they didnt get to spend good quality time with each other.

So they decided after music video launch party on friday they would keep their weekend off n spend sometime together.

Kk calls teju

Kk- oye ladddooooo

Teju- my sunnnnny

Kk- all set for friday na.

Teju- friday ko kya hai??

Kk- r u serious??

Teju- kya ? I dunno. Kuch special date hai kya??

Kk- kuch nahi hai. Bus aise hi

Teju- mera pyaara sunny now dont start overthinking. I am all set for friday.  Outfit bhi all set.

Kk- main teko chodta nahi agar tu bhool jaati.

Teju- are u prepared for the weekend? Our first weekend together.
Finally after so much rescheduling we got this weekend together.

Kk- cant wait my love

Teju- your music video will be a super hit. Love u baby

On friday teju had a shoot in morning n evening was kk video launch.

She finished her shoot by 7pm .
She had to reach the launch party by 8:30

She went to her vanity and her team started getting her ready.
Thruout the day she kept on msgn kk n was in touch with him so that he is not nervous.
Kk had sent his driver to pick her up.

She got ready n reached venue by 8:30
She called kk.
He came outside n opened the door of the car for her. He held her hand n walked her outside.

He just kept looking at her for few minutes. She looked stunning.
She was wearing a golden gown with thigh high slit n 5 inch heels.
He kept looking at her when she nudged him.

Teju- baby kya hua?? Is my makeup not ok? Teeth pe lipstick lagi hai??
What u looking at.

Kk- you.
You look lile a goddess. N he kissed her on her cheek.

Hundreds of papparazi were waiting at the entrance for them.
They walked in holding each others hand.

They posed for cameras n spoke a lil with some reporters.

It was time to launch the video.
The whole cast crew were on stage.
Kk was taking teju up on stage with her but she insisted on waiting down.

She sat in the front row.

First came the trailer of the video on big screen
Then started the video.

Teju had only seen the trailer so far and this was the first time she was watching the video. She knew it was a romantic video but she was in for a suprise.

Video started. It was about a couple n their initial first month after marriage.
It Started with slow romance but as video progressed she saw kk kissing the girl in video. Then he starts making out with the girl in the video. N the video had 7-8 hot n heavy makeout scenes.

She was furious,upset, frustrated n didnt know what she was feeling.
Kk did mention that it was a romantic video but they didnt discuss it in detail.

Suddenly she heard loud cheer and claps. She realised the video was over and everyone was applauding it.
Kk looked at teju from stage n just looking at her face he knew something was wrong.