First Trip- Part 5

Teju- with you i feel so loved n secure and just enjoy every momemt. I know i cant express much but u literally r my everything.

Kk kissed her on the lips softly n said love u too.

Teju- its not just that karan. Its not just love. Its wholesome. When u kiss me i feel like luckiest person. Each kiss feels like the first kiss.

For the first time in their relationship teju was being so expressive..
He too got emotional

Teju- sirf teri aadat nahi hai karan. I need u. I want u.

Teju- if u ever want to breakup with me na pls do it to me in person. Not over phone or msgs.

Kk- are u mad?? Ye sab mat soch. Why would i break up with u?? I cant live without u.

Teju- Tu pakk jaayega karan. Maybe after a yr or 2 . u will get bored of me. U will not be able to tolerate my natak.

Kk- i love that about u. U r a baby. My baby.

Teju- I know what we have will last for 2-3 yrs only.

Kk waz shocked to hear this. And very hurt with this judgement.

Kk- why would u say such things. Do u have other plans??

Teju- Its cos i have seen ur past. No relationship has worked more than 2-3 yrs. So this time also it wil end.

Kk- You are overthinking all this. There is nothing like that. Something's r never meant go work.

Teju- No baby. I know u. U may get bored of monotony. U always want to keep changing.

Kk- U r too drunk right now. U just need to get some rest.

Teju- maine sach bola na??

Kk- teju u r tired so jaate hai

Teju- i know u will leave me baby.
With this tears rolled down her eyes. N since she so drunk she didnt even try to control it.

Kk made her sit up n hugged her tight.

Kk- I m not going anywhere baby. I want u more n more each day.

Teju- pata hai i m v strong outside. And just by my words i can bajao a person but on the inside i m a lil girl.
I want to be taken care of. I want to be pampered n loved.

Kk- i know baby.

Teju- i know u do. U know this about me and u love me n pamper me so much. Thats whats scary. U make me feel like the luckiest girl. N thats cos u know its just temporary.

Kk- what do u mean??

Teju- cos u r a passionate person. U love me so much now. But eventually u will realise its the same girl. I will become irritating for u. You will start snapping at me for small things n then eventually we will breakup.

Kk realised that yes this was his pattern in the past. She was right. But he knew he didnt want it to end. With her it felt like home. He actually wanted to spend all his time with her.

Teju- Dont worry baby. I will understand n respect ur decision even then. Cos tabtak i want to enjoy every bit with u.

With this she put her head on his chest n hugged him tight.

Within seconds she slept.

Kk was very sad n shocked n hurt with whatever she said.

Kk thoughts-
Is this what she thinks of me. Does she feel i keep changing gfs cos i get bored. She feels i will judge her for the clothes she wears. She really think m so shallow?

With these thoughts self doubt starting peeping in.
Am i actually like that?? Will i leave teju? Will i start snapping at her cos i will get bored. And she is still with me?

Kk got up from bed. He saw teju was still wearing heels. He went to remove her heels but couldnt stop staring at her gorgeous long legs. He grazed them softly n then put a blanket on her.

He was not getting a headache. He went on the porch for a smoke. He took his phone and sent this msg to his agent who had arranged this trip.

Msg- cancel the fireworks n setup for tomo. Not well. So will do it some other time.

He was gonna propose. He had planned a beautiful setup tomo on the beach with fireworks for the proposal.
With all that teju said he realised she may say no to him. He himself had doubt now if he was capable of loving someone for more than 2-3yrss..

He went inside the room removed the ring box from bag. Opened it n just keot looking at it. He then turned n looked at teju.
He knew she was The One for him but this had to wait till both of them were sure.

He kept ring box back in the box n went to lie down besides teju. He kissed her on the cheek n said

Kk- You are n will always be mine. Mujhe jo chahiye life mein woh main lekar hi rahunga.
He slept hugging her tight.

The next morning they wokeup n spent the day doing some shopping n checking out some new places in maldives. As they were leaving the next day they took some things for family.

Teju knew something was wrong cos kk was quieter thN usual but whenever she asked he replied that he is feeling tired n lazy.

This trip ended on a bittersweet note for them

Tejus realisation that kk loved her immensely n this relationship meant more to him than any other. She understood that.

Kk on the other hand realised what teju actually thought. He knew he had to make her feel that he wasnt going anywhere.

They both knew this trip changed their lives forever.