I Am Not A Gold Digger

The news was on media pages were all in v bad taste

- Tejasvi prakash karan kundra ke ghar mein shift ho gayi apne parents ke saath

- Karan kundra getting Tejasvi prakash getting old house rennovated. He is going all out and have told interior designers that budget is not an issue.

- Is Tejasvi prakash a gold digger??. Getting her house rennovated from boyfriend.

There were numerous articles.
Karan read some of them and understood that teju must be upset.

He called her immediately
But her phone was off.

He kept on calling her for about an hr but it was still off.

Kk had tejasvi dads no. He was very hesitant to call him but eventually he did.

Tejasvi dad (Td)

Kk- Hi uncle. Karan here.

Td- hi karan. How r u??

Kk- Uncle i am trying to get in touch with teju but her phone is off. Can i pls talk to her.

Td- she is not home. We thought she was with you.

Kk- no uncle. We didnt meet. She met the interior designers almost 3 hrs back.

Td- she hasnt come home yet.

Kk- Ohk. Dont worry uncle i will look into it. Pls just msg me once she reached

Kk was worried sick. Where was she?? Was she ok??  Why was her phone off?
He didn't know where to go.

Just then the doorbell rang. His househelp opened the door n it was teju.

He ran n hugged her. He was happy to know she was ok.

Teju didnt hig him back.

Teju- Dont touch me n back off.

Kk was shocked at what she just said. He didnt understand but let go off her n backed off.

Teju- Who the hell do u think u r?

Kk- teju what did i do??

Teju- You tipped the press right about all this??

Kk- Are u mad? Why would i do that??

Teju- Cos u wanna look like the great karan kundra.

Teju- Let me tell u 1 thing Mr kundra i m no gold digger. I told u at start only that i will pay rent of the house.
I kept on telling the interior guys to give me a budget but they kept telling me that karan sir will handle.

Kk- Teju listen. Calm down

Teju- everyone all over social media are calling me a gold digger karan.
And i m not one.

Kk- i know that. Calm down

Teju- hence i was hesitant about living in ur other house cos i didnt want all this. I have worked very hard to reach where i m today. And i can very well take care of all the expenses.

Teju- Cos of you the press is calling me a gold digger.

Kk- What did i do?

Teju- Its you i know. Nobody else knew these details.

Teju- You wanna look like this mahan generous guy n make me look like a leech sucking ur money n life. Thats what rakhiji used to call me na in bb n u used to agree.

Kk- Where r u going with this.

Teju- Karan kundrra u can keep your money n ur house. This leech will now be out of your life.