Pranked

Teju woke up after an hr. She checked her phone first thing. But no reply from kk. Not a single msg. She didnt want to overthink anything but at the same time she couldnt control but think why his behavior changed suddenly especially when things got real.

She was scrolling on the phone when she saw a papped video of kk coming out of a building in bandra.

Paps asking him why he was there. Who did he meet.
She didnt know about anyone who stayed there. She kept scrolling n found a lot more videos of the same.
He had changed his clothes. But where??
When did he change?.
Did he change at someone's house? But why??

Her head was literally spinning but she tried her best to keep calm. She wanted answers. N she called him.

To her suprise omi answered n said that kk wasnt home yet.

The papped video was an hr back in bandra. He should have reached home by now. She really wanted answers. But the wait was killing her.

After 3 hrs kk reached home.
Jess n omi were waiting for him.
As he entered their face fell. His eyes were red. As if he cried his eyes out.

Kk came n sat on the couch.

His head between his hands.

Jess- Kya hua karan??

Omi- Bhai kuch hua kya??

Jess- Where were u?? Teju was waiting for u.

Omi-?She called few times but u werent avalaible

Jess- Kuch bolega...??

Kks parents entered the room n were tensed looking at him.

Km- Kya hua sunny?? Bache all ok?

Kk- Mumma.. Teju...

Kd- What teju?? What happened.

Kk- She broke up with me.

Jess n omi looked at each other in disbelief.

Jess- There must have been a misunderstanding. She loves u. She wont do that.

Omi- Bhai hum baat karte hai teju se.

Kk- No. Nobody will talk to her. She has decided to end it. She will leave for USA in a week.

Km- But can u tell me what happened.

Kk- She says she needs a break.

Kd- But why suddenly.

Kk told them about the bet. Kd n km looked sternly at jess n omi.

Kk- I went to see a house. I wanted to buy a bigger house before marriage. There was just 4 hrs left for the bet. I thought i will check the house n come back by then.

Kk- Because of work schedule i dont get time n the agent had planned this.

Kk- First i avoided her cos of the bet. Then she saw papped video of me coming out of the building.

Kk- She thinks i dont want to be with her anymore.

Kk- She feels i m now backing out.

Kd- Jessica tumse ye umeed nahi thi. Why did u try to breakup ur friends relationship

Jess- Nahi uncle. I didnt try to breakup. It was just a bet.. It was not supposed to get...

Km- N u omi. We trust u with all of karans decision. N u?? Gift chahiye tha toh humko bol dete... But ye sab...

Omi- Nahi aunty. It was not like that. We didnt realise it would..

Kd- that it would get serious..???

Jess- Uncle it was just suppose to be a prank..

Kk- But i m the one who got played..

He got up n started walking towards his room

Kk- Nobody will talk to her. She made me promise that nobody will try to convince her otherwise.

Kk- Jess n omi u guys will get ur gifts. I did hold her hands begging her to trust me but She didnt.

Kk- So ya i touched her. U guys can buy whatever u want.

He went to his room n banged the door shut.

Jess n omi were numb.