The Proposal

They slept peacefully that night. Knowing they were each others most important human on earth.

They woke up by 8 am n had to report to shoot by 10.
Teju had a slight headache. Her leg was now better but still lil pain.
Kk forced her to eat her breakfast n take a medicine.
Today was their proposal shot for the music video.

They reached the set n got dressed up. This time kk checked the setup himself. Making sure the candles on the stairs were kept in proper holders n made sure the staff had extinguisher n first aid handy.

D- Karan dont worry. I made sure everything was safe today.

Kk- I know sir. But i just wanted to be sure.

Teju saw kks concerns n knew how lucky she was.

The shot started. First shot kk held tejus hand n starts taking her on stairs. He kept on looking back every 2 sec.

D- cut cut. Karan u have to look back but just twice.

The started the take again.
Again kk kept looking back at teju n her dress a few times.

D- cut . karan look back at her just twice. First at the 3rd step n then when u reach on top.

Teju understood what was happening.
She went to kk.

Teju- sunny i m fine. Things will be fine. Dont worry. I know why u r looking back. Can u pls just relax.

Kk- I know i just...

Teju- I know. I understand. But its all fine now. Just finish the shot without any concerns baby.

Kk nodded.

The shot started.
Kk held tejus hand n walked up the stairs n looked back only twice as the director said. His grip on her hand got tighter in this take.

D- Cut. Perfect shot. Now next shot the proposal on terrace.

They retouched their makeup n were waiting for the shot. The director called them on terrace to practise the scene once n show them their markings.

The reached up n teju loved the set up.
Beautiful flowers n candles.
A table with 2 chairs n wine in Center.

Teju- Its so beautiful. Sunny aisa lag raha hai tu sachii meinn...

She kept quiet. She really wanted him to propose. She wanted to be his partner officially forever n ever. She was waiting for him to ask.

He on the other hand felt like he was married to her. He knew she was the one. He wanted her to be his wife. For the whole world to see she was his forever. But he was always sceptical of she was ready or not.

The shot started. The song was played in background. Kk had to lip sync- Will u marry me?

Shot started.
Kk n teju were holding hands. Kk went down on his knee n said- Will you marry me.
Teju said yes.

D- Cut. Tejaswi u have to nod yes as well.

Teju was a lil emotional. For a second she forgot it was a scene. She wanted this so much that she was picturising it to be true.

Kk- U ok?

Teju- Yes.

Kk- Kya soch rahi hai??

Teju- Kuch nahi.

Kk- jhooth mat bol.

Teju- Nothing lets finish this.

Kks thoughts-
Aaj ek hint de deti ye ki she is ready toh i would have asked her to marry me right now. Ek sign dede teju that u r ready my love. Just one.