Ye Duriyan

Kk was now thinking about all the recent incidents. He started thinking that he was now over bearing for her. Maybe she needs her space.
He went out for a stroll n sat in a open bar bear the waterfront.
He was already overthinking. He had lost count of how many beers he had.
He was pretty drunk now. Luckily a crew member saw him. He came to meet kk n understood he was drunk.

Crew member- Crm

Crm- Sir do u need any help. Lets go back to the room.

Kk- No i m fine. I will go.

Crm- Sir i m going to the hotel. Let me take u back.

Kk- I said i m fine.

Some fans saw kk. They came to him for pics. He looked v drunk. First he refused but then the family insisted so he agreed. They took a few selfies n kk started walking away.

Crew member was walking behind him to make sure he reaches his room just fine.
Kk was drunk but in his senses. He reached his room n then the crew member went away.

Kk ordered a few more drinks in the room. He had barely eaten anything. He had the next day off so didnt twice before drinking more.

Teju on the other hand finished her shoot n reached home. She kept looking at her phone hoping that kk would call or msg. But there was none.
By night she had body pain n was also feeling pukish.
She was sitting in her room. Her mom entered.

TM- Teju i got ur dinnet eat it now. U dont look well.

Teju- I m tired mom. I dont feel lile eating. I feel pukish.

TM- thats cos u havent eaten much. I asked ur assistant. U eat now u will feel better.

Teju didnt want to eat. She wanted to eat with kk. But she didnt know if she should call or not. But her mother was forcing her to eat right then. She knew her mom was worried.

TM- teju eat now. Or else even i won't eat. Baba n i have both not eaten. We have bern noticing u r not eating properly for past 2-3 days.

TM- Pls eat now. We dont want u to fall sick beta. Pls eat.
Teju ate her dinner. Her mom fed her the entire meal.
After dinner she took her medicine for period pain.

After an hour she was feeling much better.

She called kk. He didnt answer at first.
She called again.
This time he answered.

Teju looked at him. His eyes. N she knew he was drunk n maybe angry as well.
Teju- Hi.

Kk- Hi. Aaj meri yaad kaise aagayi?

Teju- what do u mean? I missed u. I was waiting for ur call.

Kk - Hmmmm

Teju- What happened sunny? U ok??

Kk- Absolutely fine.

Teju- U look like u r drunk.

Kk- Ya. Had a few drinks.

Teju- Did u eat anything?

Kk- dunno.

Teju- Then order n eat something na baby. Dont stay hungry.

Kk- Teko kya farak padta hai?? Abhi mujhpe pyaar kaise aa gaya?

Teju- Sunnnyyy. Aise kyu bol raha hai. I miss u so much.

Kk- I dont think so.

Teju- Sunny i do.

Kk didnt say anything. He was in no mood to talk to her. All his emotions were heightened right now. He was pissed n angry and at the same time was missing her crazy.