Desire

Kk walked towards teju. She was dancing with abhay trying to recreate a college dance they had done together.
Tejus back was towards kk. He reached closer grabbed her waist n kissed her neck while giving a death stare to abhay.
He was letting him know she was only his laddoo.

Kk- M getting another drink. U want one?

Teju- No baby. M good.

He leaned in n pecked her lips n walked away to the bar.

He ordered his drink n while waiting for it his eyes were glued to teju n abhay.
He didnt like that teju was dancing so much with the guy but he was happy to see her have fun.

A girl approached kk. They both started having a conversation.

No matter where they are kk n teju have eyes on each other all the time.

She saw kk talking to the girl. It worried her a bit. It was his ex's best friend. She knew they were common friend.

While talking the girl put her hand on his leg. He immediately got up n took his drink.
He then pointed towards teju n then shrugged his shoulders.
Teju saw that. She wanted to know why he gestured that way.

Kk was going back to pratik n nishant.
While crossing the dance floor teju stopped him.

Teju- What was that about?

Kk- Nothing. U enjoy ur dance.

Teju- No i wanna know.

Kk- I said nothing important. U go enjoy with ur college bestie.

Teju took the drink from his hand n drank it in 1 go.

Kk- Wtf teju. Neat pi li ? Go slow. I asked u if u wanted a drink..

Teju- I m going to take another one.

Kk- No wait. It will get too much. Wait for sometime.

Teju- Nope. She was about to go when kk stopped her.

Kk-?Kya hua laddoo??

Teju didnt say anything. Before she could go she saw a drink handed to her.

Abhay got her a drink.

Abhay- A girl has gotta drink man. Let her.

Kk wanted to punch him right there but he controlled himself.

Kk left tejus hand n just went away n stood with nishant n pratik.

He was pissed. Extremely angry. But he didnt want to create a scene.

The moment kk left tejus hand she felt bad. She wanted him to stop her. She wanted his attention. She wanted to see his jealousy. She wanted to know if he still found her attractive.

She saw kk go. As he turned she took her drink n had it in 1 go.
She went to the floor again n started dancing.

Nish- Beera ye kya kar rahi hai? Tu kya lar raha hai? Meko toh pehle Laga aaj woh Abhay Gaya.

Kk- Letting her have fun beera. Aise freely dance karte hue bb ke baad aaj dekha usko.

Nish- But woh Abhay kuch zyaada nahi hai..?

Kk- Hone de. Mujhe teju pe trust hai. Woh kabhi kisiko line cross nahi karne degi.

She shut nishant up cos he knew what beera was trying to do. He was in no mood of giving everyone the drama they were hoping for.

He was frustrated jealous n irritated but his teju was happy n that made him keep his cool.

Abhay was close to teju but there was a respectful distance between them while dancing.
The drinks were now kicking in n teju was getting high.
She was trying to remember the steps with abhay. For a second she blanked out n Abhay lifted her n did a full turn. The moment he lifted her teju felt weird n looked at kk.
She didnt remember there were lifts in their dance.
Abhay kept her down after 1 turn.
Teju look at kk walking towards her while talking on the phone.