Teju tries to manao Kk

The next day teju woke up with a headache. Her eyes all swollen n puffy. She looked at her phone hoping kk msgd or called but she was disheartened to see that there was no communication from his end.
She went to the washroom. Washed her face n looked in the mirror. Tears started to roll down. She really wanted to be with kk. She cried for good 1 hr n then had a bath and came out.
She had a insta page ad that she had to do today and quickly got ready for it.

It was a tie up with a salon chain where she had to tag them in barter of the services done.

She went there with her assistant.
She wore shades the whole time as she didnt want anyone to notice her eyes
The staff started their treatments.

They found it v odd that she was wearing sunglasses inside the salon.
She got her hair cut n treated there n went live from their salon n posted as well about them.

Kk woke up late and was still v angry at what happened. He was feeling bad for what he said n he knew his words would upset her a lot but his anger always took over any other emotion he had.

He made his tea and opened instagram.
The first post he saw was of teju.
Seeing her all happy n bubble posting about a salon n getting all ready pissed him even more.
He thought that after all that happened she just doesnt care n going out to salon n posting about it.
She clearly is trying to show me that she doesnt care.
He was furious n upset.

He just turned his phone off n put something on TV n had tea.

After tejus appointment got over she decided to go to kk house. She thought that every time he comes to manao me so this time i will go.

First she went to her house n changed into a cute frilly dress. She was excited to show kk her new look.

She knew kk had an off today because he is supposed to fly next day for an outdoor shoot.

She reached kk house. She rang the door bell n his house help opened it.
He said kk was in bedroom sleeping.
Teju thought It was 7pm n he is still sleeping maybe he is unwell.

Teju went inside the bedroom n saw kk looking up at the ceiling n thinking something.

Teju- hi lil one
Kk- what r u doing here?

Teju climbed on the bed n hugged him
Kk wanted to hug her back n just hold her but he was still pissed.

Teju- i missed you. Did u miss me?

Kk didnt say anything

Teju- can we pls let go of this ? I miss u . can u pls hug me?

Kk was almost about to hug her but he just couldnt get over the fact that vishal had touched teju yesterday n kissed her on her head.
He just got up from the bed n started looking out the window.

Teju felt v bad but she was sure this time she will manao him.

She got up n back hugged kk from behind. Even though it wasnt her fault she said- i m sorry, i never want you to feel this way. Next time if something like this happens i will be more careful.
Pls man jao sunny.

Kk didnt say a word.

Teju- i love you sunny. Pls dont let this come between us.

Kk- it already has and i dont wish to talk to you about anything anymore.

Teju- pls karan

Kk- i told u yesterday leave me alone. Main bahot buri tarah fatt jaunga tujhpe n kuch galat ho jaayega

Teju- toh fatt na, jitna marzi hai fatt but uske baad just hold me .

These words always took away kks anger but he still wasnt even looking at her n just staring outside the window.