Music Video

Things were going great both them professionally and personally. They were in their best phase.
They had signed for a romantic music video. They had an outdoor shoot in kashmir. It was a 5day shoot but teju n kk had kept 7 days for this as they thought of exploring lil more by themselves post shoot.

This music video was for a very famous singer n tejran fans were all very excited about this. The music video was about a couple who fall in love n then get engaged but 1 day the guy dies in a car accident. So this music video had all the elements of love.

Kk n teju was apprehensive about doing this concept as they were not sure how fans would react. But the director explained them that maybe with this video the fans n people who face loss of a near one will learn how to move on.
In today world a lot of judgement is passed on people for any and everything. So this video showed how this girl moved on after her fiance death n was happy again n how people criticized her for it. But she still doesnt care n lives her life.

After understanding the concept n thinking a lot kk n teju agreed for it.

They reached kashmir on Monday by 11am. Everyone rested in their rooms n their call time was 5pm. They had to do a evening shot during sunset.

Teju was wearing denims and a beautiful lacey top while kk wored denims and a shirt.
They both looked very cute on screen.
Director call them n explained the shot to them-
Director (D)

D-  So in this shot u we need shots of u guys holding hands and walking.
Next shot we need u guys having a conversation n laughing.
We have 2 hrs to wind up these shots.
Cmon guys lets get to work.

Their shot started. Knowing their natural chemistry they finished their shots on time.

Post packup kk n teju went to their room.
They were standing at the rooms balcony. It was lil chilly now and teju was in a short dress.
Kk hugged her tight.

Kk- Lets go inside if u r feeling cold.

Teju- No i like it.

After 5 mins she started sneezing.

Kk- Bol raha hoon lets go inside. Now u r sneezing. Thoda toh khayal rakh apna.

They went inside n kk asked her to lie down on bed n put a blanket on her. He ordered tea for both of them.
Teju felt better post tea.

Kk- Ladoo yaar u need to look after urself.

Teju- Its just few sneezes. I m fine. Dont worry.

Kk- Ya right.

They both were on bed scrolling on their phone. They were going thru fan pages and saw a lot of the vm.

Teju- I dunno how the fans will react after this video. They love us so much but not sure about all this.

Kk- Dont worry about that now. We r trying to send a msg across with this video. And if it helps even 1 fan it will be worth it.

They both had dinner n slept. They were very tired.

Next day morning they had reporting time of 9am.
They got up n quickly got ready n reached the set.

D- So in todays shot karan u have to propose to tejasswi. Its a proposal shot.
We start the shoot in 1 hr. Lets get ready.

Teju wore a beautiful long red color gown n kk wore a blazer.

They came on the set.

Kk- You look beautiful my love.

Teju- Thank you. And u look so handsome.

D- So in this scene there is an office party. N u guys attend the party. Post that karan takes tejasswi to the terrace.
On the terrace there is a suprise setup n there he goes on 1 knee n proposes to you.