Broken

Teju- The morphed my pics... They morphed my pics.

She repeated a few times n broke down.
Kk pulled her n hugged her tight. His heart broke with hers.

Kk- Shhhhhh my love. Pls dont think about it. Everyone knows its fake.

Teju- U SAW THEM???

Kk didnt want to talk about it more. He knew it would upset her more.

Kk- Teju let it go. Just breathe.

Teju- DID U KNOW ABOUT IT? TELL ME THE TRUTH.

kk- yes. Omi showed it to me.

Teju- He also saw those pics???

She started sobbing. She couldnt control her outburst.

Kk- Ladooo pls dont cry. He just told me what happened. We plan to report these users n file a case..

Teju was looking down n crying. Kk tried to turn her around so that they could be face to face. But she refused to turn.

Kk- Teju just turn around n let me hug u.

Teju in a broken voice replied- No i cant look at u now. I dont think i can meet omi bhaiya ever.

Kk- Babyyyy....

He understood she was feeling embarrassed by the pics. This was the worst a woman could ever feel.

Kk got up n sat in front of her n picked her up n put her on his lap in the bathtub.

She hid her face on his neck. Tears wet kks neck.

She needed the hug. She wanted this but she just couldn't face him.

Kk was heartbroken to see her like this. She was never ever effected by trolls but this time was different.

Kk- Teju look at me.

He tried to push her a lil back n lift her chin up but teju was just not ready. The more he tried the more she cried. So he let her be. Her face rested on his shoulders. He hugged her tight.

Kk- Teju i cant even imagine what u must be feeling now. I really really hoped u had not seen those pics.

Teju- U saw n didnt tell me. U were embarrassed right??

Kk- Noooo. No fucking way was i embarrassed. I was furious. I felt broken n helpless. U r my fiance. It's my duty to protect u n i failed miserably.

Teju- I cant do this anymore karan

Kk- What baby? What u cant do?

Teju- I cant face u or omi or anyone. Everyone must have seen the pics.

Kk- Baby. R u crazy.. Everyone knows that those pics r morphed.

Teju- i dont even know how to face my parents. I hope they dont see those pics..

She broke down terribly. Shaking while crying. Kk hugged her tight. He was trying to comfort her but it was not working.

Kk- Aunty uncle nahi dekhenge woh sab. It will all be taken down from the net by tomo. I promise u that.

Kk- Teju tu meri sherni hai. Ye sab pathetic log bolenge u cant let it effect u.

Teju was breathing heavily. She tried to talk but words wouldn't come out.

Teju- I.. I...

Kk- Teju breathe baby. Plsss breathe. For 2 mins. Just 2 mins stop crying... Pls..

She was now hyperventilating.