Taken

The next morning teju wokeup n was a lil dizzy. She looked around n saw she was in kks bedroom. But he was not there. She got up from the bed n went to the washroom.
As she came out she saw kk sitting on the sofa with his tea n her hot water mug on table.

Teju- Good morniiinggggg sunnnny.. My lilll my baby

Kk- good morning laddoo.

She went n sat on his lap n hugged him. Kk hugged her tight. They could be like this forever. After a few mins teju got up n sat besides kk. She took her water n was sipping on it.

Kk- Can't believe u r going to be Mrs laddoo kundrra soon.

Teju- Soon?? Ye kab decide hua??

Kk- I can marry u today but humare parents ka bhi sochna hai na.

Teju- Oh shit. Mom dad ko kaise bolungi. I dunno what to say. Sunnnyy...

Kk- I will tell them. Dont worry. Tu ye jo cute sa face banake sab kaam karwati hai na ye sab shaadi ke baad nahi chalega.

Teju- we will see...

Kk- Laddoo i want to talk to u about something.

Teju- What?

Kk- The pics that u saw of me n kritika at...

Teju- I dont wanna know anything. Or talk about it.

Kk- Teju but i want to clear things out.

Teju- I told u na i dont wanna talk about it.

Kk- But i do. N i will.

Kk- she got to know via my story on insta n msgd me that she was there too. We barely met for like half n hr. It was...

Teju got up n started walking away. Kk held her hand n made her sit. She was bugged.

Teju- Kyu nahi sunta that i dont wanna know. Its a closed chapter for me. Doesnt matter to me anymore.

Kk- But it matters to me.

Teju put her head in her hands n was looking down in frustration.

He understood that she didnt want to have this conversation but he wanted to clear the misunderstanding.

Kk- I went to the store to choose this ring for u n she too came there for her shopping. She was v happy for us.

Teju was still looking down.

Kk- We didnt go on a date or anything.

Kk- I just wanted to tell u everything so that u know the truth. I know u didnt even ask for it but i wanted to let u know.

Teju was silent. Kk tried to get her to look at him but she didnt budge.

Kk- Laddoo.. Kuch toh bol..

She still didnt say a word.

Kk tried to move her hands away from her face but she wasnt ready.

Kk- Laddoo look at me.

He held hands tightly.

Kk- Ladoo look at me. Dont make me do this. Teko jo bolna hai bolde. Chaped lagani hai lagade. But kuch bolde pls.

She didnt say anything. So karan forcefully moved her hands. Teju protested but it was of no use.

Kk looked at her.

Kk- ladoo why r u crying??
He immediately lifted her n put her on his lap n hugged her tight.

Kk- Teju kya hua? Why r u crying. I swear i didnt do anything wrong.