No No Nooo

Kk was trying his best to not overthink. He knew teju was not being herself. Something was off.

He put those feelings aside n started getting ready. He called his team to check if all preparations were done.

Omi was home when kk was getting ready.

Omi- Karan bhai all ok?. U look nervous.

Kk- Ha sab thik hai.

Omi- Aap bahot restless lag rahe ho.

Kk- Nahi i m fine.

He went inside his room n started getting ready.
He wore denims n white shirt with a jacket. He looked at himself n then changed again. He changed one outfit after another. Usually he chooses his clothes before wearing them n rarely has to change.

Omi entered the room n saw pile of clothes on the bed. He was suprised to see that cos kk is always very particular about how his clothes r kept n rarely changes his outfits so many times.

Omi- Bhai all ok?? Aapne teju se baat ki na? Sab thik hai na?

Kk- Tu kyu puch raha hai baar baar??

Omi pointing towards the pile on bed.

Kk- woh kuch nahi bus aise hi. Sab kapde pehen liye hai isliye looking for something different.

Omi- Sure.

Kk finally picked a shirt n denim to wear n he decided to take this jacket along as well.

He was extremely nervous. This was the first time in his life he wanted something as big as marriage with someone. Teju had changed him as a person. He couldnt wait to marry her. Being the possesive kind marriage was like the final step he wanted to take to tell the world that teju was only his. He just wanted her around the whole time.

While getting ready he suddenly stopped while looking in mirror said -SHIT

omi was in hallroom n came to bedroom to check on kk as he was very loud.

Omi- Kya hua bhai? All ok?? Aap chillaye kyu??

Kk- Kuch nahi.. Woh perfume ki bottle gir gayi. Mujhe laga it broke.

Omi looked around n there was no perfume bottle. He knew kk was nervous about something. He had never seen kk be so nervous about anything.

Omi- Bhai aap thik ho na?

Kk- Ha.. Main aata hoon ready hoke.

He nudged omi to go out n locked the door.

Kk- Fuck fuck fuck. U r getting ready but ek baar socha how will u propose. What will u say?

He was pacing the room thinking about what he will say. How he will propose.

He took a pen n paper n started writing down his thoughts.

Kk never had to think so much. He was very very good with words. But due to the recent circumstances he wanted to be sure that teju knows exactly what he feels about her.

He started writing n just like pile of clothes there were crushed paper balls all over the floor.

Finally he wrote a few things.
As he started writing about what he feels for her he started realising what her yes would mean to him. With each word he remembered an incident about them. All those beautiful memories n moments started coming back to him. It made him emotional. His eyes welled up but he didnt cry.

He couldnt wait to make her his. He put the paper n ring in his jacket pocket n left to pick up teju.

Teju had just finished her shoot. She quickly changed in her vanity itself. She had asked her stylist for few dresses in red color. That was his favourite color on her.