Arrgghhh

Teju n kk had the day off. They just had 1 interview. They had decided to just chill at his house.

Teju went for a bath. After sometime she came out wrapped in a small towel. Kk was lying on the bed. He saw her n wanted to grab her.
He went ahead n hugged her from behind. Her hair smelled so good he just didnt want to let her go.

Teju- No hanky panky Mr kundra

Kk- Just giving u a hug.

Teju- Hmmm. Leave me now i gotta find my clothes. Cant find my bag.

Kk smiled. He hid her bag. He didnt want her to wear anything. Teju saw his reflection in the mirror n noticed his smile.

Teju- Where is my bag karan

Kk- Ummm i dunno.

Teju- Dont lie karan. Where is my bag...??

Kk- Tujhe kya lagta hai only u can give me punishment. N main teko chodh dunga?

Teju- But what did i do?

Kk- Umar se saath jo dance tha woh?

Teju- I need to wear my clothes karan.

Kk- Nope u dont.

Teju- Fine. So this is how u wanna play it? Ok then.

She went n opened his cupboard n removed his tshirt. She wore just the tshirt. But she didnt wear any lingerie cos it was all in her bag.

Teju- U r so gonna regret this mr. I gurantee u, u will hand over the bag to me within 30mins.

Kk- Oye Ms kkk main bhi Mr roadies hoon. Lets see.

Teju opened the bedroom door n went towards the kitchen.
Kk quickly walked behind her.

Kk- What r you doing?

Teju- making something to eat.

Kk- U dont need to step out for thatm the staff will make it.

Teju- No i will make it.

Kk was not comfortable with this. She was only wearing his tshirt. N he had male staff in his house. He stood behind her like a shadow for everything that she did.

Kk- U made ur breakfast na. Lets eat in the room.

Teju- No no. Dining table pe baithke eat karte hai.

Kk- Bus hua teju. Bola na maine bedroom mein chal.

Teju- Maine bhi bola na i will eat on table

Kk didnt want teju to sit on table like that. He was already a possesive guy n now this attitude was making him mad.
He took the breakfast plate from teju n kept it down on kitchen platform.
He held her hand tight n took her to bedroom.

Kk- I have tolerated enough of all this. Dont u dare think its ok to walk around others like this. Main fatt jaunga n things will get ugly.

Teju didnt say anything.
Kk removed the bag from under the bed where he hid it. He gave it to teju.

Kk- Wear ur clothes. Dont u dare to do this again.

Teju smiled n took the bag. She removed her clothes n walked towards washroom. She went inside. Just before shutting it she said

Teju- 22mins

Kk- What?

Teju- U gave me my bag in 22 mins.

Kk- This is what this was all about?

Teju- hahahaha. Aaya bada roadies 😅

Kk- Tu ruk ...
He walked towards teju but she quickly locked the washroom from inside.
She changed her clothes n came out in sometime.