Tejus Bday

Its was June, tejus bday month. Kk wanted to do something very special for her. He knew that she was v close to her parents n would want to be around them. He didnt want to be the reason that she wasn't celebrating her bday with them.

Teju had been passing hints during their conversations so that kk doesnt forget her bday. But kk showed as if he didnt listen but purposely ignored her.

He had planned a few suprise for her. They both had taken 5 days off but didn't inform each other.

Their managers made sure they have the same days off.
It was a day before her bday. She was shooting n would reach home by 10.

By the time the shoot wound up n she packed up it was almost 12. The crew on the set got a cake n celebrated her bday there.

She was thankful to everyone for it but she was kinda upset. It was 12 n kk still had not called to wish her.
Her mom called her.

Tm- happy bday teju. When r u coming??

Teju- the shoot packed up late n the crew got the cake so i got late. Will reach home in 10 mins.

Teju reached home. She checked her phone yet again hoping kk msgd or called. But there was nothing.

She kept her bags in hallroom n headed towards the bedroom.
As she entered everyone screamed suprise

She was shocked to see so many ppl. The room was beautifully decorated with balloons b flowers. There was a big cake. Her friends n cousins were there. She met everyone but her eyes kept searching the room for kk. She thought he would be here.
Suddenly she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned n had the bestest smile on her face. It was kk.
She started jumping with joyy n hugged him

Teju- You remembered

Kk- Excuse me. You thought i wouldnt??

Kk- ye sab kisne plan kiya boss?? We have been waiting for 3 hrs.

Teju- You planned this??
Awwwwieeer

Tm- Teju u eat something. U must be hungry.

Teju- Aai i ate on set.  I was very hungry.

Tm-  beta karan has not eaten anything. We all thought u will reach by 10 so we waited for u for dinner. Vit since u got late everyone ate but karan waited for u.

Kk- Koi nahi aunty. I will eat in sometime.

Teju- Thank u sunny.

They cut the cake n everyone sat down with drinks to talk.

They all shared incidents n memories about teju. How she was the naughtiest child. The most pampered child.

While kk listened to them he realised that teju was always the bratty pampered child of the family n everyone loved her for it.
Same reason kk loved her.

Her friends n cousins started to leave by 4am.
One by one all left n it was kk n teju.

Tejus parents were in their room n had slept by now.

Kk- Happy bday my love. Hope u have the best yr.

Teju- I will cos i have u. I still cant process u planned this for me. U came over. U r usually shy for meeting my family or coming over. This makes me feel really special.

Kk- anything for u.

They were alone in her room.
They were sitting on the bed.
Kk kept looking at teju. Teju knew that gaze. He was talking thru his eyes.

Teju- Kitni baar bola hai aise mat dekh. Kuch kuch hota hai.

Kk- Main toh dekhunga. Tu cheez hi aisi hai.