My Love

Kk saw teju on the floor. He was stunned for a min. Did she collapse? Is she ok? Since when is she on the floor? Is she hurt? He was scared to take a step forward. He didnt want anything to happen to her.
In that fraction of a sec he thought he had lost her.
He went towards her. Praying that she is fine. He was sweating n felt as if he was choking.
He bent down n touched her face.

Kk- Ladoo.

She moved a lil. He thought he could finally breathe.

Kk- Laddoo. R u ok?

She didnt say much. She was sleepy. For a second she thought she was hallucinating.

He lifted her from the floor n kept her on the bed. Teju woke up n saw kk. Before she could touch him he got up n locked the bedroom door.
He came back n sat with her.

Teju- Sunny..?? R u seriously here??

Kk- Yes my love. I m here.

Teju tried to get up but she had a severe headache. She held her head as she sat up. Kk understood she was not well.

Kk- Dont get up. I m sorry i woke u up like this. I should have come later. I just wanted to meet u.

He put tejus head on his chest n lied besides her. When he saw the news on omis phone he was terrified beyond words. Terrified of loosing teju. He couldnt imagine not holding her again. He couldnt imagine what she must be feeling. First the distance then their fights n then this rumor. It was too much for both of them. Esp her.

The moment he kept her head on his chest he felt peace. He didnt want to let go at all.

Teju looked up at him.

Teju- Sunny how r u here? U had another week of shoot left na??

Kk- Yes. They had some production issue so we packed up early. I took the first flight home post packup.

Teju- i still cant believe u r here.

She hugged him tight.
He hugged her back. Thats all he needed. Just her. Like this. Forever.

He wanted to clear the rumor. But if he did clear it then he will have to show her the ring. But he wanted to propose her a certain way. He was thinking of something. He didnt want to lie either.

Teju was about to get up but her head was spinning.

Kk- What happened ladoo??

Teju- Nothing just tired. Will go to the washroom n come in a bit.

She went inside the washroom. Looked at herself in the mirror. Tears rolled down. She picked up her brush n was brushing her teeth. Her tears didnt stop there either. She didnt know why she was crying. She couldnt feel anything.

Kk was getting anxious by the minute. He didnt understand how n what to say n what to expect.

Kks tnoughts-
Should i just propose her right now. In her house? But that wont be special. But if i wait longer wont the doubts increase? Why isnt she mad at me for the rumors. She hasnt said a word. I know she will never utter a word about us to the media but she didnt even ask me a single question.
Ruk ja kk. Sherni abhi uthi hai. Teri toh band bajayegi woh. Tayar reh.

Just then the washroom door opened n teju walked out. She went n lied besides kk hugging him.

They both were quiet for a while.

Kk decided to clear things out. The suspense around it was killing him.

Kk- Baby i know u have seen the pics n i want to tell u its not what it looks like.